F o r t y F o u r

"Why is there alcohol in the Pringles can?" Zeus asked

"Huh? Weird. How'd that get there?" The girl from the beauty department put a finger to her chin and looked at the hidden alcohol bottle with a confused face.

"Why're there cigarettes in this chip bag? How'd you manage to do that?"

"I put them in and sealed them with my straightener." A girl said from the vocal and dance department.

"We know you put alcohol in the bottle and glued the cap on. Hand it over and it'll be okay." The other instructor said.

"Have all offenders turned in their cell phones?"

"Yes!" They all said in unison. Doo and his two crew members were doing squats in the parking lot away from the kids that were cleared from their bags. Irene sighed and watched some of the others join in on the squats. There were a lot more than there probably should have been. More than they have ever seen at the resort actually.

"They're impressive." Irene commented as she watched them all tremble while holding their squats in the strict fully right way.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked, glancing down at his sister. She sat on his suitcase with her bags on the pavement. Mira, Zoe, Yui, Jiho and Zack all just watched them tremble until they glanced over at Irene.

"They really have gotten creative with hiding things." She answered and swung her long legs back and forth on the suitcase. Chip bags, bottles, Pringle cans and underwear. With them being so close she could hear their phone vibrating against their ass cheeks since they were hiding them.

"We hope the guilty parties wont hold a grudge against us." Zeus said. "There have been a lot of schools here, but J High has got to be the worst."

"Yes babe!" The girls yelled out, making the others laugh all around in the other departments.

"Why's his name Zeus?" Zoe asked.

"They use fake names. It's easier to remember." Yui explained as she stood beside Zack.

"Why's his name Won Bin? That's ridiculous." Some girls muttered a little away from the fashion department. Irene glanced over at them and made eye contact with them. The girls smiled at Irene, fake, but kindly.

"It's not a bad name." Irene said to them with a smile of her own. The girls were a little taken aback on her defending the old, ugly looking dude and didn't agree with her at all. They smiled and awkwardly laughed and turned away. They slowly started shifting away from the casual fashion group of top tier looks.

Yui: the beautiful streamer, Zoe: the pretty easy girl, Mira: the girl with a golden reputation, Irene: the gifted goddess, Daniel: prettiest guy in school and Zack: the fighter and boxer. Then there was Jiho. Jiho was behind Irene as she sat on the suitcase and next to Zack and Daniel. He was puckering his lips, scrunching his nose, gritting his teeth and squinting at a bunch of guys behind them who were glaring at Jiho. Jiho was teasing them as he stood behind Irene.