F i v e

Irene and Daniel were already getting all the stares from the students outside of the gates

    Irene and Daniel were already getting all the stares from the students outside of the gates. The siblings attracted the same amount of attetion from opposite genders.

    Irene was stunning. Over the past few days she worked hard to look as presentable and good looking for the first day. She was looking forward to meeting the people in her class and see if she could find anyone like Jules. She missed her friend a lot, ut when she came up to school she often had this barrier around her that was hard to pass through.

    Both siblings walked past two girls in the front of the school. Both gasped and immediately began whispering to each other. Then the boys did when they saw Irene.

    The two strangely looked a lot alike even if this was a different body that was unrelated to Daniel and Irene. Looking at the two anyone on the outside knew from their faces they were siblings, but some might mistaken it for a similar looking couple.

    Irene was looking down at her phone with her headphones on when she glanced up and accidentally shoulder tapped a dyed blonde hair boy with long hair looking at himself in the mirror.

    "Hey, watch where you're..." His voice tailed off mid sentence after seeing the gorgeous girl he was talking to. Irene pulled one of the headphones sides off her ear.

    "Sorry, my bad. Are you okay?" She asked. She stopped which made Daniel pause and look back. The blonde boy had a cherry for a face and became speechless. He nodded without saying anything form being so flustered.

    Her pretty voice, her large glasses, her hair, her body and her flowery scent were all appealing. The Park siblings looked like two angels fallen from heaven into a school like this. Everyones jaw dropped at the flawless two.

    Girls even purposely got in front of the twins to look up at their faces in awe. The two were somewhat taller than the average for both genders and grabbed attention from the others easily.

    "Oh my god. Look at those two."

    "Are they new? I would've noticed people like that when i first got here."

    "Are they siblings?"

    "Both of them are 10 out of 10."

    Whispers ensued the two. Daniel was overly nervous about all the people looking at him while Irene drowned everyone out to some Mamamoo.

    "Hey." Daniel jabbed at his sisters shoulder. She glared at him over her glasses before pulling a side off her ear.

    "Hm?" She hummed.

    "Wheres our homeroom?" He whispered as they walked down the hall with more and more people staring and even some following.

    "The fashion department. Over here." She cocked her head to the left and turned around the corner. They both went and arrived at the door a little after it was closed, probably by the teacher.