F o r t y N i n e

Irene limped over to Mira from the back of the ambulance with her arms hooked around the blanket to keep it hiding her bruised stomach and black bra

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Irene limped over to Mira from the back of the ambulance with her arms hooked around the blanket to keep it hiding her bruised stomach and black bra. She was met with Zack shirtless with a white, blood stained blanket draped around his shoulders too. His hands, face and chest were still splattered with blood, but to a far less degree than before. His hair was slicked back with water as he looked up from the paramedic opening the doors and almost hitting him.

He was shocked to see Irene limping out. She was refreshed with no sign of blood on her face, but her heart was tainted. He could tell by the somewhat dull eyes she gave him and the blank look. There wasn't even a hint of a smile form the lift of the corner of her lips. She looked tired, spaced out and traumatized understandably from all she went through. He couldn't imagine how this would effect her life moving on now. She would always remember this. She watched Vasco and Daniel being interviewed for their witness statements off to the side, and other officers holding a large crowd back.

"Hey, how're you holding up?" He asked, watching her limp down the small set of stairs to the grass with her face scrunched up from pain and her teeth gritted.

"A minor concussion and some bruised ribs, but otherwise i'll be fine. How about you?" She asked as she stood in front of him with her orange brown blanket draped over her body.

"Im fine." He answered. He noticed her nod and snap her neck over to the side. Zack glanced at her with a confused look before leaning forward with his arms on his thighs. He saw the stretcher of the instructor that was beat up by the other for helping the girls. Zack and Irene knew things would have gone south real quick if he didn't step in. Irene could be on his shoulder up a mountain, Zack and Mira would be down and beat up in the warehouse and left to bleed.

"Look, thats Won Bin." A boy mumbled a little ahead of Irene and Zack. Irene watched the stretcher held out by two paramedics come toward Zack and Irene to get to the ambulance. Irene and Zack watched together at his body moving closer with a terrible feeling.

"Won Bin?" His friend asked beside him. He was in a orange stretcher with black straps to hold him down on the orange cloth and a baby blue blanket to cover the rest of his battered and bloodied body. His face was smeared with blood along with his upper body and shoulders.

"They say he stopped him." The first one talked again.

"Really?" He asked. Won Bin overheard and instantly lifted his spirits. He knew he saved them and here he was getting the recognition he deserved for saving them. For trying and succeeding in saving the two girls and the boy as an official counselor...but that narrative quickly was spoiled.

"Haha. But he looks like the real criminal."

"Haha. He can hear it." His friend said once Won Bin's face noticeably fell. His smile disintegrated into thin air from the comments that quickly came in. Came in and over rode his accomplishment. He knew he did something good many would never be able to say, so why was he getting called the criminal when he was the one that saved them. Saved them from the disgusting boy, who was led by his hormones and narcissism.