T h i r t y

Picture

    Irene walked with Zoe through the lunch line, completely focused on her phone. Zoe held her tray in fornt of her as she kept her eyes on the screen, filling out the names.

    "What should your username be and the room too?" Irene asked, letting Zoe lead her.

    "Something cute, but not desperate." Zoe answered with Mira and Lia following behind the girls with confused looks. They had no idea about the streaming broadcast Irene and Zoe were going to make.

    "How about skysky?" Zoe asked.

    "Yeah, thats cute." Irene agreed and typed in the username and found the other information.

    "Put it down under my information. We'll shared the profit though, since youre helping me out." Zoe smiled.

    "It's okay, i dont plan on wearing a tank top and underwear like you are." Irene smiled at the tease.

    "Irene! Shut up!" She shoved Irene to the side by the shoulder. Irene stumbled and smiled, but she bumped into something. Someone.

    "Uh..." Zoe, Lia and Mira dropped thier jaws as they looked up. Irene flipped her hair back and looked up to see who it was. Of course.

    Vin Jin.

    He stared down at her ith a wide smirk. Irene froze and looked up at him in shock. She stared up at the sun glasses looking back down at her.

    "Im sorry, i didnt see you." Irene apologized and bowed before trying to latch onto Zoe to leave, but he took a step closer to Irene and Zoe with his two friends behind him.

    "So, whyre you not going to be wearing your underwear and tank top?" He smirked down at her. Irene glanced up at him with an uncomfortable look.

    "No reason." She mumbled and broke the eye contact, but he raised his smirk once again.

    "Come on, lets go." Zoe pulled her arm. Irene moved her arm out of the way once she watched him try to grab it. Her hand wasnt doing any better still and she still winced at her own sharp tug with her hand.

    "Hey." The girls looked up to see Vasco and Jace standing by Zoe. Irene, Zoe and the two girls behind them suddenly felt the tension weigh down the air on them. Irene and Zoe slowly scooted closer to the boys with Lia and Mira.

    Vasco and Jace glared at Vin Jin and his friends. They both were high in social ranks of the school for different reasons, but Vasco let Jin say somethings to Irene that he wanted to punch him for still over a week later.

    "Low class thugs..." Jin mumbled and walked away toward the doors with his friends. Jace grimaced at the boys leaving with the last word, but Vasco gave him a look that said 'its not worth it.'

    "Thanks, Euntae." Irene smiled up at him. Zoe, Mira and Lia nodded along too to them.

    ***

    Daniel, Zack and Zack's group all staared in shock as they watched Doo's broadcast. They couldnt believe what they had just watched. Doo was in his tightie whities upside down, trashing his room completely, setting his hair on fire for balloons.

He sighed and sat down with a cigarette balanced between his middle and index fingers, looking exhausted. The boys were still in complete shock that he actually did all these things for the balloons to earn 40 bucks.

"Whew...thats damn tiring." He mumbled and turned around in his chair to his computer.

"What did you think? Im awesome, right? You guys wanna do it too? I cant teach you." Doo offered. Daniel and Zack shook their heads.