F o u r

"Zack stop!" A girl screamed loudly

    Irene walked over to see a group of poeple crowding around something in the middle of the circle. Irene had a bad feeling when she couldnt see Daniel.

    "Excuse me. Sorry. My bad." She shoved throuh the people to get to the front. She gasped when she saw Zack punch right at Daniel. Daniel physically lifted off the ground and slammed into the concrete down behind him.

    "What the hell is wrong with you?" Irene yelled as she walked out from the crowd in front of Zack. She looked back at her brother on the ground, scampering to try and get up.

    "Look, you seem nice and all for looking out for this dude, but he followed us. He's disgusting." Zack said. He was about to move around Irene, but Irene stepped in front of him.

    "Thats my brother. He's a little stupid, but don't go after him. He doesn't have intensions of hat you're thinking." Irene said, dropping her voice to a warning.

    "Oh." Zack stepped back.

    "She'''s got to be lying." One person whispered.

    "He's so ugly, but she looks like a model."

    "Shes way too pretty to have the same genes as him."

    "Come on, dumbass." She whispered and grabbed his arm to help him up. He was a bit delirious as she put his arm over her shoulder and pulled him away from the massive crowd still watching in shock. Even Zack and Mira watched the duo in confusion.

    ***

    "Gosh. You're so stupid. I cant believe you thought she was interested in you when that was my entire argument to keep you from getting beat up." Irene sighed and patted an alcohol soaked cotton ball on Daniel's small cut.

    "Yet you still managed to get your ass whooped." She sighed and threw the cotton ball away in the trash.

    "Can you shut up for a moment?" He grumbled, angrily.

    "Do you want ramen?" She asked and left the bathroom to go over to the small kitchen.

    "Yeah. Make two packets." He yelled back an walked over to their room. Luckily, their neighbor had unprotected wifi, so they used her wifi. It wasn't exactly good of them, but it was only until they could get their own, but they mainly used data anyway.

    "Goddammit!" Daniel screamed.

    "What now?" Irene sighed and walked over to their room. He was sitting against the wall on his futon with his phone. He flipped the phone over to let Irene see.    

    It was the three people. Zack, Irene and Daniel. On the post of facebook it had 69,211 likes and over 17 thousand comments.

    "You've got to be kidding me." Irene rolled her eyes and walked out, annoyed.