S e v e n t e e n

okay, pls like tell me to stop drawing or critique it if u don't like my drawings of her, but like I want to do more, but it's awkward if I think I can draw😭😭 ty for everyone reading these bc I post everyday and most of the chapters r like 3000+...

okay, pls like tell me to stop drawing or critique it if u don't like my drawings of her, but like I want to do more, but it's awkward if I think I can draw😭😭 ty for everyone reading these bc I post everyday and most of the chapters r like 3000+, so thank you❤️ I have like 60+ chapters left to edit and post from like a year ago

i already posted it but can u guys see my drawing bc like its not showing me if i can like 😦
also im gonna make a cover for this story does anyonr have recommendations- also pls comment it would be so embarrassing if no one did💀

    Irene walked out of the grocery store with four filled bags in her hands. Two on each hands were creating red marks on her wrists. She only had to hold on to them for a mile anyway. She walks decently fast and getting to see Daniel's smile when she bought him a candy bar made her excited. It was way over priced, but she didn't care.

    She walked down the dark road up to her house. She made it half way before hearing something in an alleyway. Irene stopped in her tracks and looked over in the alleyway. It sounded like trash was getting dragged around and plastic bags crinkling.

    "Hello?" Irene called, clutching onto  her groceries. She peaked over the side of the large green trash can. Something light was moving around. Her chest tightened once she started getting closer. Irene fell back when the light thing came out from behind the trash. The creature was on all fours before walking out.

    A pure white dog.

    The dog wagged its tail and ran up to Irene and jumped up on her. Irene laughed as the dog started licking her face and climbing over her and stepping on her. The dog reminded her of the dog behind the middle school she went to. It looked exactly like Snowball, but grown.

    "Hi, big Snowball." She laughed. The dog instantly froze at the end note of her sentence.

    "Snowball?" Irene repeated. The dog wagged its tail and jumped on her again. Irene repeated it a couple times and the dog continued to jump on her. She laughed, but couldnt get up. She knew it was the long lost puppy Snowball. She assumed it was captured or taken to the pound, but Snowball was pure white with white teeth and about mid sized. She looked very well taken care of.

    "Eden!!" Someone called out. Snowball immediately perked up and looked around with her ears flipped up. Irene looked around and finally saw who was calling Snowball under a street light, wlaking over to them.

    "Oh, shit. Sorry." He walked over. Irene couldnt make out who he was until he got a few feet in front of her. He was tall with long light brown hair in fornt of his forehead and styled to the side in a mullet and heterochromia in his eyes. One was gray and the other was completely black. He was dressed in all black with clear skin, nice nose and a sharp jaw line. He was handsome with a soft and mysterious look to him.

    "It's fine." She laughed as he pulled the dog off her. Eden panted and wagged her tail at Irene and kept trying to jump at her.

    "She likes you. Im surprised. She hates everyone." He said and rubbed her soft white fur. He reached out for her hand. She smiled and helped herself up. She wiped down the small sediment rocks from her skirt and bare legs. The boy was floored at her beauty as she started to wipe herself off. She had long, waist length brown wavy hair, gold rimmed glasses and bangs. She was gorgeous, but in a kind and elegant way.She was obviously a student from her uniform.