F i f t y

WOW-158,235 word count

        Irene sat down in Gun's car in the passenger side

        Irene sat down in Gun's car in the passenger side. The cool leather clung onto her pale cold skin. Irene was completely quiet as Gun opened the door for her. She stared ahead in shock from Heemin trying to attack her and Gun protecting her. She was in pure shock from him still trying to get to her after all that went down. She knew this was all too much. Now she was embarrassed in front of Gun too.

What really stung like a bitch was her body. When she tried to pull back she gave herself a worse headache and sitting was painful for her stomach. She didn't understand what happened or how she got herself in this situation, but she wanted to lay down and go to sleep. She wished she could forget everything about this night and move on like northing happened.

"Here, take this." Gun said and handed her a white coat of his. It wasn't cozy or fluffy in any way, but it was better than the blood drenched blanket she was holding onto.

"Are you sure? Its white and i don't wanna get anything on it." She said, looking up at him in the moonlight with his face highlighted with whites and grays.

"It's fine. I have others." He said casually and handed her the coat on her lap gently. Irene looked down at the giant business looking coat. She waited for Gun to close the door to give her some privacy to put on the coat and switch out the blanket.

She grunted and groaned at her body. She had to move her upper body around to put her arms in the arm holes and cross the coat over her exposed chest and stomach. The coat was so long it reached a little below her knee and the sleeves were probably about another one of her hands too long. She looked down at her stomach to see the color wasn't her usual skin tone, but one of deep purple and dark reds surrounding it. Her breath hitched right as Gun opened the drivers side. She cut herself off with a short cough and felt the blood coat her tongue and burn her throat.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked. Irene watched his sit down into the leather, trying to cut off her cough with a small wheeze and let it out in sections, but she was struggling to breath at this point. She knew he would say something if he saw her cough out blood.

"Home please." She quietly said, her voice cracking. She tried to regulate her breathing through her nose for a bit until she couldn't anymore. About 5 minutes out in the middle of the Seoul and the police station Irene kept her head on the window while trying to swallow the blood back down. She tried counting the passing trees, count the stars and look up at the mountains, but she let it out finally.

Irene coughed a giant burst of red onto the white coat on accident. She kept hacking the blood out to the point it worried Gun. He looked over to see Irene breathing heavily from the amount of coughing. She pulled back the white coat sleeve to her hand and used the back of her hand to wipe her lips.

"Irene! What the fuck." He mumbled out and instantly slowed down and pulled over to the side of the empty and dark road. He put a hand on her shoulder as he pulled over to the side of the road into the grass. "I knew it was worse, but i didn't think it was that bad."