F o r t y T w o

Mira: Ladies, bring ur bathing suits theres a pool there!!!!    Zoe: Make sure u bring ur hottest one for some special somebodies :0    Irene: We have to try to get the same room plsssss    Mira: yes

    Zoe: Make sure u bring ur hottest one for some special somebodies :0
    Irene: We have to try to get the same room plsssss
    Mira: yes.
    Zoe: yes.

    Irene smiled looking down at her phone. She looked up at her packaged luggage with a sigh. There were most of the clothes Jay gave her and a white bathing suit she was excited to wear. She decided to leave her jewelry and pick out some nice casual clothes. She was really excited to not have to wear her uniform, but be with her friends at the same time.

    She was really excited to get away for a bit. After mid-terms she was feeling really uneasy with everything, so it would be nice to cool off a bit. Irene was especially excited to go somewhere away and see Vasco and Jace. She even tried to convince the homeroom teacher, Mr.Park, to let her on the bus, but he declined. He would love her to for a few selfish reasons, but they were required to go in a bus with their own department.

    "Hey, you ready?" Daniel asked. Irene flinched at his sudden voice. She turned her head to see him standing above her in some skinny ripped jeans, a yellow sweatshirt, red vans, and a small black crossbody over his shoulder. Behind him was his Louis Vuitton suitcase. All of his outfit was probably hundreds of dollars all together without the suitcase.

    Irene wore a white T-shirt tucked into a jean skirt. She put on white converse with a yellow sole and a beige baggy cuffed cardigan. She had two Dior bags and a small bright red backpack on her back. Irene pulled her hair into a bun and fixed her mascara up a bit.

    "Irene! We're running late!!" Daniel shouted from the living room. Irene glanced down at her phone and cursed loudly. Daniel ran to the living room and looked around for her bags. He found the designer bags and strapped them on top of his suitcase.

    "Come on!" He screamed as he was running out the door.

    "I'll lock it! Go!" Irene yelled as she was started putting on her socks. Daniel disappeared through the bright doorway into the street with their stuff. Irene grabbed her keys and ran through the mini hallway to lay a blanket over Daniel's little body. He had been working so hard with Vasco that his body was sore and achey.

    Irene ran out of the room and booked it down the bright street.

    ***

    Daniel huffed for a moment and slowed his pace as he got closer to the gates. He saw the light maroon and black colored buses waiting outside in rows. Daniel walked up with the bags behind him. He was slightly out of breath from running so far. He walked around the cement gates through the black open rods and down the tiles pavement path. He saw many students all grouped together and talking while they waited to board on the bus.

    "Hey, Danny." Jiho called. Daniel twisted around to see Jiho in a supreme white long sleeve with Jay next to him in white shorts and a university sweatshirt.