F i f t y N i n e

"30 seconds more! Come on, you can do it!" Vasco urged as they continued to run. The sky was grey once again as they were getting closer and closer into the cold season of winter. The clouds brought in some strong winds and drying out the greenery that once used to be a pretty well known attraction of the park. Their breaths were even turning into small puffs of smoke.

    Over the next three days Irene and Daniel were starting to try and follow Vasco and his literal psychotic work out. They've been running aminly so far. Daniel has been doing really well and trying to keep up and so has Irene, but Vasco didnt force her to keep going like he did with Daniel. She didnt come for help in this way, but for more fighting techniques. She lasted for a mile each time, which winded her and always made her end up on the cool concrete huffing in pain. She didnt even really mind when other people passed her with scared faces, their babies or dogs.

    Irene linked her arms around Vasco's neck as she was carried on his back. Both of her thighs were held on his waist while her head rested on his shoulder as he bounced while running. Daniel was huffing so loud that he was practically wheezing. Which he was, but now they were forming into this weird dying sound. Irene felt bad for her brother, but she tried like he was, but it was just so far.

"Thanks, Vasco." She smiled and hopped down. Her legs ached from the powering and use of her legs over the days. She stretched her arms over her head as Daniel was haunched over with his hands on his knees to try to keep himself upright.

"No problem." Vasco commented and glanced down while rubbing his neck. His face was bright red from Irene. He stood in his all dark blue outfit. He wore a dark blue Adidas wind breaker and Nike joggers that fit perfectly color wise. It may have all been a little small on him since his muscles weren't exactly normal sized. His jacket was zipped half way down his tatted chest and white shirt underneath.

Irene started to pat the back of her brothers back to try and help him get some breath. He was staggering pretty early on in the marathon they did. His hair was flopped down in front of his forehead in strings from it being drenched in sweat. She was surprised his glasses managed to stay on from his oily and shiny skin. His mouth was hanging down like a limp puppet's with his tongue dripping out of his face.

"Oh my god, Daniel. Breathe." She tried to say over his wheezing. It looked like he wanted to say something back, but he couldn't.

"Irene, lets practice some of the stuff from yesterday." Vasco called to her and tapped the side of her arm. She wore a sunshine colored Sweatshirt with white sweatpants and white and black striped tennis shoes.

She twisted around and looked at him to see his back turned toward her and walking toward the opn part of the feild in the crunched down, dry grass. She followed behind him and smiled while taking a look back at her brother. He was getting better, but it was a little much to say he was back to normal.

"Alright, are you ready?" He asked as she stood in frotn of him a little away. Her legs were shoulder-width apart and her face looked determined as she nodded. She dropped her body down to the ground in a laying poisition with her back on the dry ground. She bent her knee's to have her feet on the ground and watched Vasco pace to her and step over her legs to her stomach.

"Am i too heavy?" He asked with his thighs either side of her hips and his hands pressed against her stomach. His groin was against her lower stomach and his knees were bent with his legs beside hers, but facing up. Irene felt bad about doing this to Vasco since she knew it was a little uncomfortable to do the ones she needed to learn and she put him in an uncomfortable position, but she needed it and he was the only one that knew how to fight that she really knew— that was closer. She was comfortable doing this with him even though it did bring her thoughs back with Gangnam Lord and Zeus.