S i x t y F i v e

"Irene laughed as she blowed out the candles. She heard everyones lighthearted whoops as she stood back up. She looked down at the delicious looking small cake. It was round and had whipped cream on top with chcolate icing and chocolate glaze twisting into a pretty looking design. There were small chcoloate sprinkles scattered around to give it a little touch.

"It looks so good." Mira commented beside her. Irene laughed and nodded.

"Guys, we should take a picture in front of the cake." Zoe called out.

"Okay!" Everyone started toward the back as Irene gave her phone to one of the girls in her class who offered to take the picture.

Irene held the cake in front of her as she was in the middle with Mira to her left and Zoe to her right and Yui to Zoe's right. Vasco stood behind her with Zack, Jay and Daniel standing behind Mira and Zoe and Yui. Jace, Woong and Ira stood together to the end right and Duke and Jiho were to the left end. They all smiled together and took the picture.

"Thank you." Irene smiled and put down the cake behind her. She walked across the room to take back her phone and turned back to the group, who were all ready to start cutting the cake.

Irene stood back and talked a bit with Woong, Jace and Ira while Daniel cut the cake into even parts and Duke handed out paper plates from his seat behind Irene's desk.

"Yeah, so who're you gonna take to the concert and the amusement park?" Jace asked. Irene was hoping she could avoid this, since she didnt want to publicly be leaving anyone out.

"Im not sure who." Irene answered as Jace, Ira and Woong got their pieces of cake.

"Do you even like roller coasters?" He asked.

"Of course, who doesnt?" She laughed.

"I wanna take all of you as a thank you for all of this. To be quite honest, this means a lot to me. I love you all!." She smiled and looked down at her fingers rubbing together.

"Just wait off on it until you get the right time, plus right now its a bit cold with the cold front coming in." Jace commented.

"I know, if i go im sure my eyes would freeze from the cold wind." She chuckled.

"Irene!" Zoe yelled and hopped on her back, scaring her and making Irene stumbled forward.

"What is it?" Irene asked as she twisted around, distracted from her and Jace's conversation. Zoe had Irene's phone in her hand and and showing her her new lockscreen of the group picture they just took.

"Doesnt it look good? I wish we could flip it around though." She pouted with her bottom lip sticking out. Irene smiled at her phone and saw Zoe had already put the phone case Yui got and put it on her phone.

"How did you find out my password?" Irene asked with a smile.

"It wasn too hard to find out, plus Daniel told me. 134340–the BTS song." She smiled and unlocked her phone right in front of her face. Irene laughed and pushed Zoe in her arm.

"Also, since when did you change your home screen and start posting?" Zoe asked and went ot her instagram.

"What're you talking about? I didnt post anything." Irene furrowed her eyebrows with a confused look.

"You didnt know? It has 200 likes already." Zoe said and showed her her account she made a while ago. Irene gasped and saw she had 100 followers already and the pictures from this morning with Vasco.

"We swapped phones this morning and i guess he did that." Irene said, looking up and seeing Vasco talking with Daniel over by the cake.

"How'd you not know?" Zoe laughed.