T w e n t y S e v e n

"Todays last performance! A collaboration between the fashion and vocal and dance departments!" The host yelled.

"Irene Park, Daniel Park and Duke Pyeon!!"

The crowd yelled out in different pitches as the three stepped up with their outfits. Irene looked around with the boys beside her in shock. She knew there would be this much people, but seeing this now was more eye opening than anything. This was all real. The hundreds of judgements, eyes, ears. They were all there to judge her performance she's been working on for so long.

The crowd jumped up and screamed and hollared out to the group. They were all in shock.

"Oh my god. Look at her." Mira said with her jaw dropped. Jace, Vasco and Vin Jin stared at the girl in shock. They usually saw her in her uniform for work and school, but now she was in a figure appealing dress with a sliver of her mid drift showing.

"Hey, Vasco. She looks pretty good, right?" Zoe teased with a mischievous smile wit her hand covering her mouth. Mira and Lia laughed and took out their phones, but Vasco was in shock. The girl he liked so much looked more beautiful than he had ever seen her. She was always stunning, but up on the stage she looked so naturally fit there. Maybe it was because she looked like a celebrity and celebrities belonged on stages or its because he thought of her so highly or maybe both.

"Shes gorgeous!"

"Look at those two!"

"The girl looks unreal." Students from other school gossiped among each other.

"He looks like an idol."

"He's a star."

The entire crowd couldn't take their eyes off Irene and Daniel. Duke became an invisible person to them. The beauties of the show outshined the beast.

The guys gaped at hr beautiful body. Her clear skin, her sweet facial features, her silky hair, her chest, her hips, her thigh gap, her stage outfit. They were all magnets to the mens eyes.

"Excuse me! You are stunning. Do you have a boyfriend for all the boys out there watching?" The girl dressed in a black long dress asked and shoved the microphone in Irene's face. Irene hesitated and looked down at the crowd all around, searching for one person in particular.

"No." she mumbled out and looked around to finally find the boy in a tank top and tied jumpsuit. She found him eyeing her and they made eye contact for a long moment. Next to him were her other friends whooping and waving to her and Daniel. Irene smiled and softly waved her hand with the microphone in it.

"I think you can pick any man out there waiting for you." She smiled and turned to Daniel to ask him the same question. Irene looked at her excited friends with their phones out. Irene smiled at them before walking over to the middle of the platform.

She looked over to Duke with a worried expression. He was the only one that wasn't asked about having a girlfriend, but he seemed okay. He seemed more stable than Irene and Daniel by millions. She felt her heart jumping up and down in her chest as if it was on a trampoline.

"I heard you made the song! You're multi—talented!" The MC smiled and shoved the microphone right back into Daniel's face. She could see his shocked face and knew it was the same for her, but she wanted to make sure Duke got the recognition he deserved.

"No. The song was made by our friend, Duke." Irene spoke into her own microphone. The MC twisted her head to Irene with a giant pearly smile.

"Okay, your friend looks like a good singer!" She said and brushed off Duke.