S i x t y T w o

Her eyes darted to her side. She was finally able to focus. It was the blonde man from before. Goo Kim.

"What're you doing here?" He grinned widely. He was dressed in grey trousers fitting perfectly on his long legs. He had a white collared, long sleeve shirt on with golden buttons and a matching pair of studs and a chain around his neck. His dyed blonde hair was professionally gelled like Gun's. He smiled with his serious features. His smile was welcoming and wide, but sinister and myschevious. She couldnt tell if she was glad for him to be at her side with the way he stared down at her."You know saying your name is weird, honey."

"Hi." She muttered out.

"You doing alright? You look terrified." He laughed to himself, bringing a hand up to her forehead. He placed the back of his hand to her forehead.

"Yeah, im okay." She smiled awkwardly, stepping back. She didnt want him to ruin her make up. She could already feel her hot skin, and that didnt mix well with make up. She just hoped she didnt look cakey.

"Did Gun bring you as his plus one? It wouldve been better if you were mine." He smiled, setting his elbows down on the tall table. He rested his chin on his fisted hand, admiring Irene's doe appearance at eye level.

"Yeah. Theres a lot of people here." Irene said, her eyes scattered around the wealthy groups.

"Yeah, did Gun leave you? You can stick with me." He shifted his body back with a smile, his eyes roaming arond too.

Irene didnt know Goo was the perfect one to help distract her from this dooming anxiety and painful clenching in her chest. She felt comforted in a way indescribable. He kept her mind off of the class- difference by bickering with her. It wasnt one she liked with Gun, but it was a dumb-pointless kind. Some stories of Gun and Goo's favorite street venues to eat at. Whether ice cream and frozen yogurt tasted the same. Who was the best k-pop group? Who was the best entertainment company? Why did she like Chihuahua's? Why did Goo dye his hair?

He brought her over to a wine fountain. The wine was cherry red and rick as it draped over a crystal bowl. Goo grabbed a champagne glass from a rack and rolled back his sleeve, slipping the glass under the bloody liquid.

"Take it." Goo ordered to Irene.

"Ew. No." Irene scrunched up her face and stepped back, judging him with lazer beams in her eyes.

"Right. Sorry, i forget Gun likes weird girls." Goo scoffed.

"Weird? How?" Irene asked, only catching another thought. Girl. Girls. Plural. "Girls?"

"Yeah. He likes an uptight girl like yourself. I'd be surprised if you already had your first kiss." He grinned, amused at Irene's eye roll. "Have you?"

"That's none of your business. Im not your plus-one after all, and by your tone im guessing youre not really into uptight girls, right?" She glared back. "Im sorry i have standards."

"Standards are attractive on the right people. I never said i didnt like uptight, pretty girls with standards." He flirted with a cock of his thin brow. Irene blantently laughed, covering her laugh with her hand. Flirting looked strange on Goo.

"Hey, what the fuck? Are you laughing at me?" He raised his voice a bit at her. Irene was about to turn away when she didnt even process herself pulling back from the figure in her way. The recognized the color.

"Shut up. You're so loud." Gun scoffed, placing his hand on Irene's back. "Sorry about leaving you earlier."

    "Its okay." Irene smiled gently up at him.