F i f t y T h r e e

.
.

                Irene sat in the back of the luxury, foreign car owned by Gun

Irene sat in the back of the luxury, foreign car owned by Gun. She was quiet as she watched him drive the car from the back with Goo messing with the stereo to different genre's of music with one being heavy metal rock. Irene loved music, but she wasn't really a fan of this one genre. It was loud, angry, screaming and just painful for the ears to listen to. She was basically the opposite and found her genre to be soft ballads and songs that seemed to relax you. Not this. But was she going to correct him in a car she didn't own?

No.

"Irene!" Goo yelled over the blaring music and twisted the knob of the volume down. Irene looked up from her phone to see Goo twisting his head over his shoulder back to Irene. Irene hummed in response.
"Gun and I grew up together since we were really young, so i know a lot about him. Do you want to know what he used to do when he was 15–"

"Shut your mouth." Gun grabbed Goo's blonde hair and pulled his head forward with a harsh tug. Irene watched in surprise to see Gun snap. She felt like he had a short temper, but from the elevator and the walk to the car he proved her wrong as he spilled so much about Gun like what he was in school. The quiet weirdo no one wanted to be around because they were scared he was going to punch them or how easy it was for the accident and called him names.

"Did you know he's a body guard of a girl?" He smiled and angled his head perfectly to make eye contact around Gun's tattooed forearm letting go of his hair.

"Yeah. Who is she anyway, Gun?" Irene asked, turning off her phone and leaning forward near the glove department to try and get a glimpse of his face. He looked as serious as ever as he stared ahead, not looking back at Irene.

"She's the chairman's daughter, who we work for." Gun explained.

"Ohh." Irene nodded and looked down. She forgot about the fact he was a body guard to a drop dead gorgeous beautiful woman far prettier than her. She only saw her once, excluding the times she talked to her for a moment at her job.

"Mmm. You know she's really pretty and rich. If i was from the outside i would've thought they were dating. They look like a couple, don't they?" Goo smirked, looking over to Gun away from Irene's face. Irene had the same expression on her face even though she felt her heart sink down to her stomach and hollow out. She was surprised by the feeling at first, but she understood what it meant pretty quickly. It was jealousy. She was jealous over the woman he worked with because she was the reason of his work. That meant she was special to him and that meant he had to protect her.

Then she felt guilty for feeling jealous. He had to make a living and he spent his time with the woman. Form the times he met her she was a good person. She was respectful to everyone and made sure to make her feel okay when she was caught with her brother singing and exercising. They seemed like a decent duo now that she was thinking about it. Two elite people. Both attractive, rich, well dressed, mannered and kind. The real thing she had to remember was she was dirt poor and nobody wants to be with someone dirt poor. It only makes others look bad.