T h i r t y T w o

Gangnam Lord was back at spending thousands on Zoe as per usual. She kept playing the game with him. Playing hard to get seemed to work well and she would give him her undivided attention. She made sure she reeled this sucker in with his money.

    1,000 balloons
    Gangnam Lord: Wheres my other beauty today :(

    "Hmm? Oh, Irene?—Shes out today for a little, but she'll be back tomorrow's stream. She told me that she loves all your comments!" Zoe smiled, trying to reel in this guy as best as she could. She needed him to surpass Yui in the ranks. She was already so close.

    1,000 balloons
    Gangnam Lord: Tell her i miss her so much and to come backXD

    Zoe cringed at the XD and smiled at him.

    "Of course i will! I should really marry you! I love you darling~" She smiled at the screen.

    He was obsessed. Zoe was sexy and perfect. She had all the right bits and the prettiest smile. She gave him the attention and thanked him with cute phrases and did what he wanted, but then there was Irene.

    Irene was on a new level of hot. She didnt show up for most of the stream and sat on the bed behind Zoe and scrolled through her phone. When she thanked him he got butterflies in his stomach and made him want to run and hold her. He could imagine her walking down the streets with her arm around him and every guy looking at him with jealousy of the woman he had.

They wanted him. They needed him.

***

    "Get over here." Yong waved to Zack. "I wont bite. I wont hit you." He said and adjusted his shades on his nose bridge. He started stepping closer to Zack and suddenly pulled back his elbow and swung. His fist swung straight for Zacks jaw, but Zack saw.

    He set his palm out in front of his fist. His fist slammed into his palm, but Zack's palm didnt budge. It was truly embarrassing how easy it really was for Zack to stop his fist with such ease and a blank face.

    "I just scared you. Are you scared?" Yong pulled back and coughed a few times in his fist to try and cover his embarrassment. His cheeks became coated with pink.

    "Its time for real!" Yong yelled and swung once again. Zack let the fist follow through and tilted his head to the side. The entire time Zack was blank in the face, almost looking bored.

    "Hey, Irene." Zack called out. Irene looked up to him with a small trail of rose colored liquid dripping down the side of her chin.

    "Hm?" She hummed.

    "Don't tell Mira." He ordered. Irene didn't understand for a moment, but came to the realization quickly. The only thing Mira didn't like about him was something he was about to do. He wasn't willing to break it, but Mira's closest friend and a girl from his class were just hit by a boy. He wasn't going to let that slide.

    "I wont." She nodded and dipped her head to him. He looked down at her for a moment before turning back to Yui crying in her arms.

    "Hey, you S.O.B.! Im not done with you yet!" Yong yelled.

    "Good, then you didnt see me here today." Zack said to her. Irene nodded again.

    "A man that hits women is not a man." He said and waved his hand, dismissively.

    "D-Do you know who i am?!" Yong repeated, but he was met with a fist slamming into his face as he ran to Zack. The fist was so impactful that it shattered his shades into his face. His face retracted with wrinkles and ripples. Black glass fragments well to the ground. He fell back to the ground like Yui and Irene had when he hit them.