96. The Next Level - 2💕 18+

He then gets back up and whispers huskily, "Show me how you pleasure yourself!"

Bondita frowns at Anirudh's words unable to decipher what he means. She had read one erotica but didn't read anything about a girl pleasuring her ownself, but she did read about a man pleasuring himself though...

"Don't be coy, show me" He whispers.

"I don't know what you mean!" Bondita says, her voice hoarse, laced with desire.

Anirudh looks at her, astonished, his eyes turning dark. "We need to work on that too, what if I stay out sometimes?"

He then leans down over her grabbing her ankles and yanking her feet apart. He crawls between her legs, hovering over her petite figure making Bondita squirm with need.

He leans down and kisses insides of her thighs, trailing kisses up her panties. He trails kisses north kissing her belly and dipping his tongue in her navel.

Bondita lays down flushed, feeling too hot, too cold, she gasps and claws the sheet beneath her as his hands travel north cupping her breasts in an instant.

"You fit my hands perfectly, Bondita" he murmurs. Bondita's nipples harden in his gaze as he gives a slight smirk.

He blows very gently on her nipple as his other hand cups another one. His thumb circles her nipples elongating it further, causing it to harden even more.

Bondita groans and shuts her eyes tight, pulling onto the bed sheet as the pleasure travels straight to her groin.

His lips close around her nipples causing out to moan his name aloud. He continues his sweet and sensual assault on her nipples, sending a wave of pleasure to every nerve ending in her body.

Bondita moans out loud as he gently tugs onto her nipples, "Oh please!"

"Please what, baby?" Anirudh whispers looking at her from the same position.

"Stop teasing me!" She says in a whiny-stern voice.

In a swift, Anirudh gets up and pulls her panties down revealing her soft spot.

Bondita averts her eyes out of shyness as Anirudh says, "Look at me! You are so beautiful, so so so beautiful. You don't need to shy away!"

Bondita gives him a small smile as he gazes at her vagina with pure respect.

The heart is capable of sacrifice. So is the vagina. The heart is able to forgive and repair. It can change it's shape to let us in. It can expand to let us out. So can the vagina. It can ache for us and stretch for us, die for us and bleed and bleed us into this difficult, wondrous world. So can the vagina. Vagina goes through so much to let the world go on!

He looks at her for a brief moment as if seeking her permission, understanding which Bondita blinks her eyelashes in agreement.

Anirudh changes his position and makes Bondita sit in between his legs, resting her back on his chest.