17. Bondita's Night Suit💕

After the dinner, Bondita moves back to the room and takes out her night saree

After the dinner, Bondita moves back to the room and takes out her night saree. She remembers the incidents of night before and blushes furiously. She sits on the bed and waits for Anirudh. He comes inside the room and looks at Bondita sitting with her saree in her hand. She smiles at him sheepishly and he looks at her with wide eyes. He remembers the incident of previous night and his ears turn red. He feels the same giddy feeling and his palms getting sweaty. Bondita forwards him the saree and he takes it reluctantly. He feels guilty to feel like this about Bondita. Bondita stands up to unpin her pallu. An idea strikes his mind and he hurriedly opens his cupboard. He takes out two pairs of night dress and calls out Bondita," Bondita, ye lo night suit." Bondita takes the t-shirt and pyjama.

She sees the clothes in her hand and then at her pati babu and says, "Pati babu, yeh aapka night suit aap mujhe kyu de rahe hai?" He says," Jaao, tum ise pehen lo. Ise pehen na aasan hai. Tum aaram se ise pehen sakti ho bina apne haath ko chot pahuchaaye." She looks at the night suit wide eyed and throws it at him. She says, " Mai yeh kese pehen sakti hu? Yeh ladko ke kapde hai" . He keeps the hands on his hips and says," Kyu nhi pehen sakti ho? Ladka ladki toh samaan hote hai, toh unke kapde kyu nhi? Aur ek baar try toh karke dekho, agar tumhe comfortable nhi lage toh saree pehen lena. Hmm?" Bondita nods reluctantly and leaves for the washroom. Anirudh changes in the room and she changes in the washroom.

Anirudh sits on the bed with his book and hears the washroom door open. He looks up and sees the Bondita standing their in his night suit. The one with blue t-shirt, red pyjama and red robe. The t-shirt reached her mid thigh, the pyjamas being loose and long were rolled up to her knees. The sleeves of the robe were folded up. She had her hair open and an excited smile etched on her face. Bondita runs to the bed and jumps on it making Anirudh stumble due to the huge force with which the bed dipped. Bondita says," Yeh kitna achha hai, kitna aaramdayak hai. Mai iss me daud sakti hu, nach sakti hu, per faila kar so sakti hu. Aur yeh kitna mulayam hai." She hugs herself and Anirudh looks at her adorably. She says, "Ab yeh night suit mera." Anirudh looks at her bewildered and says," Yeh maine tumhe sirf aaj ke liye diya hai. Tum dusra khareed lana apne liye." Bondita folds her hand and says, "Nahi, yeh wala mera hai. Aap naya le aaye Market se. Aap mujhe itna sa tohfa bhi nhi de sakte?" She said the last part with puppy eyes and fake sadness which immediately melted him. He said," Nhi nhi, tum rakh lo yeh... Par yeh tumhare size ka nhi hai." Bondita says," Par yeh ese hi zyada comfortable hai." Bondita lays down to sleep and Anirudh gets back to his book. Bondita tosses and turns in the bed and says," Pati babu, aur kitni der padhenge aap? Yeh light ke karan mujhe neend nhi aa rahi hai." Anirudh sighs and shuts off the lights. He goes in a deep slumber within few minutes of laying.

Bondita still tosses and turns in her bed, unable to sleep. She calls out Anirudh who was in deep sleep," Pati babu, aap so rahe hai?" She calls him again and again but he didn't turn back. He was sleeping with his back facing her. She crouched up a little and bent to look at his face. At that very moment Anirudh turns after waking up and Bondita falls on him. Anirudh looks at her with wide eyes. Her face was illuminated in the dark due to the moonlight peeking in their room. Bondita gets up instantly and lays on her side of bed. She covers her face with her hands and curses herself. Anirudh says," Kya hua Bondita?". Bondita removes her hand and says," Aap so rahe the kya?". Anirudh face palms himself and says," Bondita agar mai jawab nhi de raha tha toh so hi raha honga na?" Bondita scratches her head and says, "Ha baat toh sahi hai, woh kya hai na mujhe neend nhi aa rahi thi, mujhe kuch puchna tha. Par abhi aap so jaiye, kal baat karte hai." Anirudh rises and rests his hand on his palm. He says," Ab mujhe neend nahi aayegi, Tum bolo." Bondita turns towards him and says, "Pati babu ham Ksj ko college ke baare mai kese batayenge? Woh nhi manenge." Anirudh chuckles and says," Tumhe yeh sochkar neend nhi aa rahi thi? Par yadi tumhare Ksj nhi maane toh koi baat nhi. Padhna tumhara adhikaar hai, aur unhe batana hamara kartavya. Woh maane ya na maane, tum padhne jaaogi." Bondita sits and says," Jaanti hu padhna mera adhikar hai, padhna chahti hu mai, par Ksj ko naraaz karkar nhi. Unhe naraaz karke ya dukhi karke kya ban paungi mai kuch, padh paungi? Mujhe hamesha afsos rahega unhe dukhi karne ka."

Anirudh looks at her and pulls her down. He covers her eyes and says," Bondita, ham mana lenge kaka ko. Baat toh karke dekhte hai. Aage ka sab tumhari dugga maa par chod do. Kuch na kuch soch lenge hum. Hmm? So jao." Bondita hums and Anirudh slowly removes his hand from Bondita's eyes. He notices that she had already slept. He chuckles looking at her and he sleeps covering her with a blanket.

Hi Guyss!!! I am back after a long break! I am done with my exams and have a lot of chapters already written

Hi Guyss!!! I am back after a long break! I am done with my exams and have a lot of chapters already written. Would post them frequently if you guys vote and comment. It does encourage me to write more and better.

Posted a short chapter as of now so that you all could first go through the storyline once again and brush up your memory.

Also, all updates as to when I am posting, or any hints about upcoming track, any polls will be conducted on my profile conversations. Thus it would be more convenient if you guys follow me.!

Lots of Love💕✨