68. Blooming Love💕

They whisper together, their voices ragged, as the rain stops, letting them take in the moment,

"I Love You"

They both smile as they hear the other confess. Anirudh moves back to look at her face. She was gazing back at him intensely, her were shining back at him!

And Bondita, unaware of what just happened, feels her heart rate accelerate. She could feel his hand burning her waist with his touch, amidst the cold atmosphere.

Anirudh broke into laughter listening to what Bondita had to say next, "We just shared GERMS". Bondita looks at him dumbfounded as he step back and laughs vigorously.

Bondita just squeezed her eyes shut in embarasment as she looks at him laughing his guts out! Stupid Stupid Stupid! Really Bondita?!!!

She gently hits her fist on his chest as he pulls her closer by her wrist. He continues laughing as Bondita says," Stop it na!!! Yeh galti se bol diya, zor se nhi bolna tha!"

He again breaks down into laughter holding her close as Bondita too giggles looking at him. But Anirudh's laughter dies down the moment he hears what Bondita had to say next," But i love sharing germs with you!"

His eyes softened as he pulled her closer, Bondita continues softly ," Hnn, mujhe nhi pata yeh kya hua, kyu hua, sab kuch apne aap hua. Aur jab hua tab realise hua ki,

Bondita bhig gaya tera dil iss barish mai!"

She says giggling and hitting her head with her palm.

Anirudh looks at Bondita giggling and happy. He gently pecks her forehead as Bondita closes her eyes in utmost happiness. Because for her, his forehead kisses were no less than magic.

They part as Anirudh says dramatically, "Tum mera charm resist nhi kr sakti na?" Bondita looks at him confused, as he continues, gently tracing patterns on her bare arms," Ha Ha, kal tak jis ladki ko lip kiss gross lagti thi, usne aaj khud, aage badhkar mujhe kiss kiya! Wooww Anirudh Roy Choudhury, quite a charmer!"

Bondita looks away in embarrassment and says," Nhi, maine kiss nhi kiya!" Anirudh looks at her with a lip tight smile, and Bondita says,"Hn aur nhi toh kya, woh maine nhi kiya, woh toh khud ho gaya! Hnn!"

Anirudh laughs as Bondita hits his chest with her fists. Anirudh holds her fist and gently kisses on her palm. He moves a step back to look at her properly.

Hair as soft as cloud, the face of angel, eyes so deep, seductive and captivating that heaven must be gazing upon them for all eternity, a smile as radiant and dazzling as a supernova, lips supple, so full and enticing that their kiss can send lightning throughout my body.