87. The Baby Talk! 💕

Anirudh pulls her even more closer, and says," Ab itne se kaam nhi chalega!"

Bondita gasps as he lays down pulling Bondita along with him. She lands straight on his chest surprised.

Without letting her even breath for a moment he captures her lips in a deep kiss. The kiss was intense, showing the hunger and desire they held for each other.

Anirudh's hand travels to her waist which was bare because of his loose t-shirt that had ridden up due to the sudden fall.

This was one of the reasons he liked her in his clothes. Those baggy clothes on her was a big turn on for him.

His hand caresses her bare waist making Bondita shudder with pleasure. The intensity of kiss was already making it hard for her, and on top of it his touches on her bare waist was not helping her a bit.

She gasps as she feels his hands travel north on her back caressing it sensually. Anirudh's eyes shoot open as he feels her back completely bare under the tee.

Bondita presses her thighs together in need as she feels his hand brush along the sides of her waist to the side of her bosoms. Her insides tickles as his momentary touch on the sides of her softness creates a havoc in her body.

She feels herself drip, dripping wet for him. She feels her softness ache for his touch. She clenches her thighs tighter as his hands and mouths continue doing its wonder on her skin.

She was herself clueless why this mere touch of his was pushing her to edge?! Why was she feeling so turned on?

Anirudh's eyes widen as he feels her nipples poke his chest from the thin material of the tee. His bulge hardens as soon as his hand brushes over her softness.

Bondita moans out loud as she feels his hardness poke her inner thigh. Feeling out of breath at the sudden elevation of heat, she parts away and rests her head on his shoulder panting for air.

Her hands pained, but it was nothing in front of the desire she held for him. Without giving her a moment, he flips her around, changing their positions.

He looks at her flushed face, hands still locked behind his neck. Panting, he asks her, "You didn't wear your inner?" Bondita shyly shakes her head in denial and says, not meeting his eyes, "Its uncomfortable at night...!"

Anirudh nods in understanding as his gaze momentarily travels down her chest gazing at her hardened nipples poking through her tee. It made him feel proud that she desired him as much as he did.

Feeling a gush of happiness he dips his face into her neck leaving a trail of feathery kisses all over. Bondita moans out of pain and pleasure as he continues his soft torture on her.

Unable to take anymore pain, she calls him out loud making Anirudh's reverie break. She indicates him to open her hands to which Anirudh gasps in guilt.