15. Saudamini's Evil Plans💕

Bondita goes to the kitchen to prepare the prasad whereas everybody retires to their work

Bondita goes to the kitchen to prepare the prasad whereas everybody retires to their work. Saudamini helps Shubhra in preparation for pooja. Anirudh was sitting in his study working on his case. Saudamini sends Shubhra away by making some excuse when she sees Anirudh coming that way.

She acts as if she is hurt and Anirudh being a pure soul and good friend rushes to her. He says," Jaanta hu prem karti hu tum mujhse, fir kyu kar rahi ho yeh sab jisse tumhe aur mujhe dono ko taklif mile. Bhale hi mai tumse prem nhi karta hu, par dost ho tum meri, dukhi dekh sakta hu mai tumhe?" Saudamini pulls back her hand and says," Bas isi liye, jaanti hu prem nhi karte ho tum mujhse, par mai toh karti hu na. Tumhari shadi se kitna bada dhakka laga hai mujhe. Hai kya koi jiske saamne do aasu baha lu mai. Yeh sab bhi mai joh kar rahi hu tumhari khushiyon ke liye kar rahi hu. Apna dard dikha kar tumhe dukhi hone dungi mai?" She says with fake tears

Anirudh hands her his handkerchief to wipe her tears. He says," Bachpan mai rone ke baad mera rumaal kyu le jati thi?" She says holding his hand," Jaan de sakti hu tumhare liye, par yeh aasu sirf mere hai. Aur agar itni parwaah karte ho apne rumaal ki, toh rulaate kyu ho?"

Anirudh tries to take back his handkerchief but Saudamini pulls it due to which Anirudh disbalances and falls on her. He balances himself by holding onto a table. He was close to Saudamini. At that very moment Bondita comes in the hall and sees them close. Anirudh sees her and stands back up. He tries to say something but Bondita picks up the silver utensils, stutteres and says," Mai... bass yahi... yahi lene aayi thi...". She runs back to the kitchen. Anirudh tries to follow her but is called by Binoy. He shouts that he will come in a minute but Binoy calls him again. He decides to clear everything to Bondita at night.

Bondita goes in the kitchen and feels her cheek wet. She rubs off the tears. Pagal Bondita, ro kyu rahi hai tu. Tu toh jaanti hai ki woh dono ek dusre se prem karte hai. Teri wajah se alag hona pada unhe. Pati babu bhi tera kitna khyaal rakh rahe hai. Unke liye tu itna sehen nhi kar sakti. Aur agar nhi kar sakti toh sikh le sehen karna, kyuki tere paas koi aur dusra upaay nhi hai. Bondita thinks. She resumes back her work.

Bondita takes the prasad outside, she sees Anirudh and Saudamini standing side by side. She looks towards dugga maa's idol. She keeps the prasad in her feet and goes back and stands beside Shubhra. Anirudh expected her to come and stand beside him but he sees Saudamini standing beside him. Saudamini recalls seeing Anirudh lost in some thoughts and standing beside him.

Trilochan Kaka calls Bondita for some rituals, "Aao bahu, choti si rangoli bana do taki pooja shuru kar de." Bondita is about to step in but stops seeing Saudamini going towards the temple. Shubhra says," Kya hua Saudamini beta, daa ne unki bahu Bondita ko bulaya hai?" Trilochan says loudly," Hamne apni bahu Bondita ko bulaya hai, wahi rasam karegi. Bahu, ab aaogi." Bondita runs to the temple. She makes the rangoli and stands away.

Shubhra does the pooja. She says," Anirudh aur Bahu, tum nav var vadhu ho, aao deep prajwalit kar do." Bondita's face falls, she thinks that Anirudh might deny for the ritual as Saudamini was there and she might get hurt. Anirudh was about to object because he didn't believe in them, but on seeing Bondita's disappointed face, he steps forward to do the ritual. Bondita still stands back with her face hung low. Trilochan shouts," Bahu ab kya tumhare aane ke liye mahurat nikalna hoga?" Bondita looks up and steps forward hurriedly. They both light the lamp. Anirudh looks at Bondita and smiles and Bondita slowly smiles back to him. The diya flickers and Anirudh protect it. Trilochan and Shubhra smiles. Saudamini gets angry.

Everybody leaves. Saudamini lights the diya and says," Sirf mai, sirf mai banungi Anirudh ki patni, iske liye mujhe isi diye se jalna bhi manzoor hai." She holds the diya in hands and dances. She falls down. Bondita comes and looks on. She gets shocked seeing the fire and alerts Saudamini. Saudamini ignores her shouts. Bondita runs to her and tries to blow off the fire from her hands. But fails she takes the water pot and throws it on the fire.

Everybody gathers listening to Bondita's scream. Anirudh rushes to help Saudamini. Bondita stands aside. She says," Kya rahi thi aap? Maine aapko kitni awaaz lagayi." Saudamini sits shocked and says," Bondita tumhara bohot dhanyawad, mujhe bilkul dhyaan nhi raha, mujhe tumhari cheekh bhi sunai nhi di." Anirudh helps her stand and takes her to hall. Everybody follows them. Bondita feels weird on seeing them together.

He makes Saudamini sit and gives her water. Shubhra notices the burnt hand of Bondita and rushes to her. Shubhra shouts," Bondita, tumhara itna haath jal gaya aur tumne bataya bhi nhi." She blows on her hand. Listening to Shubhra, Anirudh rushes to Bondita. He gently picks up her hands. He sees that both of her hand were burnt. He takes her to kitchen and puts her hand in cold water. Saudamini fumes.

Bondita squeezes her eyes shut and bites her lips to prevent screaming due to the pain she felt when cold water ran down her burns. Few tears escaped her eyes and fell on Anirudh's hand which was holding her. Anirudh looks at Bondita and sees her face red and stressed due to extreme pain. He says," Bondita, tumhe chot lagi hai toh bataya kyu nhi?" Bondita turns her face away. Slowly the pain subsided.

Trilochan Kaka shouts, "Kese batati woh? Dekha nhi usne ki tum Saudamini ki dekhbhaal kar rahe the. Ek baar tumne socha nhi apni patni ke baare mai jisne apni parwaah kiye bina Saudamini ki raksha ki. Use toh ek chingari nhi lagi aur hamari Bahu ke dono hath jala diye." Anirudh tries to reason out, but Bondita pulls back her hand and runs to her room. Saudamini gives a evil smile.

Anirudh says," Kya keh rahe hai aap kaka, Saudamini dar gai thi, keval isliye uski madad kari." Trilochan Kaka says, "Tum mai na ratti bhar bhi akal nhi hai, sirf kitaabi padhai zaruri nhi hoti. Thoda samanya gyaan bhi chahiye. Bondita Bahu yeh jaanti hai ki tum Saudamini se vivaah karne wale the, toh woh toh yahi sochegi na ki tum usse prem karte the. Fir aaj subah jo Saudamini aur tumhare bich hua woh sirf Bondita ne nhi, balki maine bhi dekha. Jaanta hu mai ki tumhe kadr hai Saudamini ki, par kya tumhe nhi lagta ki iss kadr se tumhari apni patni ke dil ko thes pahuch rahi hogi. Hamne dekha, Bahu itni bholi hai ki woh khudko, tumhe aur Saudamini ke dur hone ka karan samajhkar, koss rahi hogi." Anirudh stays mum. He realises why Bondita was behaving distant from him. She considered herself responsible. She didn't knew that he was doing a compromise by marrying Saudamini. He decided to clear everything out with her. Kaka shouts on him seeing him still standing on the same spot," Ab yahi khade rahoge yaa jakar apni patni ki marham patti karoge. Kitni chot lagi hai bechari ko. Jaaooo." Anirudh runs back to his room behind Bondita.

A super early update as a gratitude for the immense support that I received

A super early update as a gratitude for the immense support that I received. You guys are actual sweethearts. I hope you guys liked the update.

Also, it seems like everbody wants to treat me with different delicacies 🤣🤣

Trilochan Kaka was on fire today! What do you think about his character?

What do you think about Saudamini?

Do you guys have any special request as to what will you like to see in upcoming update. I will try my best to take care of it!