84. Roopa's truth is out?! 💕

I am so so so happy to have you guys! You guys literally made me emotional

I am so so so happy to have you guys! You guys literally made me emotional. You all are such sweethearts! I hope you guys will continue supporting the story, as I have a lot in store for you!

I was so overwhelmed by your response that I penned this part down and posted it in an instant.

You see the effect of your comments. Some time back I was struggling to write as I felt extremely demotivated, and now, after all your comments and support, I penned this down swiftly.

I hope you all will shower your love on all of the upcoming parts!

I Love You All!!!

_______

His eyes widen as she moves a little, making herself rub on his member. Bondita blushes to deepest shades of red as she feels his member twitch near her inner thigh.

She shakes her head at all the corrupted thoughts entering her system. She whispers laying her head on his chest, and wrapping her hands around his torso, "It's been so long since I held you in peace without interruption!"

Anirudh's eyes softened at her words. He holds her closer and whispers in her hair smiling," You can hold on for as long as you want, nobody is stopping you today!"

After a few moments, she whispers onto his chest," It feels good!" Anirudh looks down at her as she says," Good to be back!"

Anirudh frowns to which Bondita parts away, he says," Mujhe laga my hug felt good. But, it's actually good to be back home."

Bondita shakes her head smiling, and says," Home is where you are! Be it here, or there!"

Anirudh smiles at her words and locks his eyes with hers. His gaze falters down to her legs which were half bare because of her saree that had travelled way up to her thigh.

He tried his best to maintain his focus back up, but his indecent thoughts did no good to him.

When she landed straight to his lap, straddling him, for a moment he wondered what her intentions were. But later he realised that her intentions were all pure.

But little did he knew that he was right, his wife's intentions were not good!

Bondita blushes looking at his gaze travelling again and again to her legs. She asks him slowly," Aap kya soch rahe hai pati babu?"

Anirudh gives her a nervous smile and says truthfully," Pehle jab tum bethi thi na yu, tab mujhe laga ki tum kuch aur karna chah rahi ho."

She wraps her hands around his neck shifting closer to him. Anirudh leans back trying to maintain some decent distance between his indecent thoughts and Bondita.