95. The Next Level💕 18+

Anirudh stand shocked trying to process the sudden kiss

Anirudh stand shocked trying to process the sudden kiss. Bondita lightly pulls onto his hair trying to pull him out of reverie, making him kiss back.

He kisses her gently at first and then, as if he's reaching for something more, he pushes her against the wall and kisses her harder. His lips, warm and so soft, his hair brushing against her face.

His mouth, coupled with the way his hand is sliding down her arm, was all too much for her. So much. Good much. So good that she whimpers.

As soon as the sound leaves her mouth, he presses her harder against the wall. His left hand is caressing her cheek and his right hand is gripping her by the waist, pulling her against him.

Anirudh's hands travel down her waist feeling the satiny material. He slows down as confusion engulfs him. His hands travel back up feeling the strings of Bondita's dress making him freeze in the kiss.

He withdraws his hand trying to remove the blindfold but stops as Bondita holds his hand in between. She whispers in his ears huskily, "not now!"

She gently pushes him onto the bed making Anirudh gasp. She climbs onto the bed, her legs on his either sides. She bends down kissing on his jaw making him squirm.

Anirudh's hands travel onto her legs as his hands come in contact with the bare skin of her thigh. He withdraws back his hand and opens his blindfold before Bondita could object.

His eyes pop out of his socket as he looks at Bondita in a revealing night gown sitting on his tummy. Her hair messy, the nightgown loosely hanging on her body barely covering her. He sits up with Bondita still on him making her shift on his lap.

Bondita hides her face in his chest as Anirudh stares at her figure blankly unable to process any of these. He gently calls her out, "Bondita!" Bondita shakes her head in his hold as Anirudh calls out to her louder.

Bondita squirms and gets up from his lap avoiding any kind of eye contact. He gets up and his eyes move up and down her body taking all of her in. She looked.... extraordinary.... enough to kick out air from his system.

His gaze then falls at her sweaty and flushed face. Her head was hung low and her eyes squeezed shut. He sighs and then moves closer to her, holding her by shoulders.

He says gently," Bondita, kya hai yeh?" Bondita looks at him questioningly as he says, "You are not even comfortable in this. You know there is no need to do this."

Bondita frowns and says, "No Need? It is needed, so that you cannot resist me." She whispers the last part slowly. Anirudh says," You know you don't need any of these to make me not resist you. I cannot resist you anyway."

Bondita rolls her eyes at him as he says, "You don't need to wear it if you are not comfortable." Bondita shakes her head and says," Noo! Mai comfortable hu." She moves in front of the mirror and says adjusting the gown, "Look, mai kitni sundar lag rahi hu."