13. The Truth of Sword Fighting💕

Bondita wakes up and looks around

Bondita wakes up and looks around. She sees that everybody is still sleeping except her husband. She thinks he might have gone for a stroll. She wakes up and does the morning business.

After an hour, Saurav, Sampoorna and Bondita pack their bags and wait for Anirudh. Mama comes back running and says," Log keh rahe hai ki unhone jamai babu ko subah subah hi gadi se jaate hue dekha, mujhe lagta hai woh Bondita ko yaha chod gaye." Mami fake cries and says," Hey Bhagwaan, hamari Bondita ko uske pati babu yahi chod gaye. Haay, ab hamari Bondita ka kya hoga. Yeh sab iski zidd ke karan hua hai. Hey bhagwaan." Bondita gets tensed, but still musters up courage and says," Mami ro kyu rahi ho? Ese kese chod ke jaa sakte hai, wada kiya tha unhone, saath denge woh mera. Aur zamindar kabhi wada todte hai kya." Mami fumes and holds her hair and says," Zamindaar ki kya dhos dikha rahi hai, dikh nhi raha chale gaye hai jamai babu." Saurav frees Bondita from Mami's clutches and says," Aap kripya apni seema mai rahiye, Bhoudi hai yeh meri, aur humari malkin bhi hai." Mami fakes sad and says," Malkin toh tab rehti jab Anirudh Babu ise saath lekar jaate." Bondita's heart was hammering in her rib cage. Her heart believed that Anirudh cannot leave her like this while her mind had its own negative thoughts.

They hear the honking of the car and Bondita turns back. Her eyes sparkles on seeing her husband coming back. She shows her tongue to her mami, who comes to hit her, but Bondita runs to her husband who just stepped down. Mami stops in tracks remembering the incidents of day before. Bondita says with her hands on her hips," Kaha chale gaye the aap, pata hai kitni chinta ho gayi thi mujhe. Mami keh rahi thi ki chale gaye aap mujhe chodkar, par mera dil maan hi nhi raha tha, kal hi toh vada kiya tha aapne." She continued to blabber. Anirudh smiles at her adorably, this cute scene was witnessed by everybody. Saurav and Sampoorna prayed for their happiness whereas Mama and Mami made an irritated face.

Anirudh interrupts Bondita's chatter and says," Ha ha, mai subah gadi se ek chakkar lagane gaya tha ye dekhne ke liye ki gadi ka engine thanda na pad gaya ho. Par raste mai kuch bachhe mil gaye the, unhe gaav ki ser kara di gadi mai. Isliye der ho gai. Sorry." He holds his ears and Bondita smiles slowly looking at a side. Anirudh says," Muskurana hai toh yaha dekhkar muskurao. Waha kya dekh rahi ho?" Bondita gets shy and moves away. Anirudh calls her out but she ignores and runs back to her Sampoorna Didi.

Time skip

Anirudh and Bondita reach the Roy Choudhury Haveli. They see the haveli decorated. Bondita sprints out of the car on seeing the decoration. She says, "Hamare aane ke liye ki hai yeh Sajawat?" She smiles. Anirudh looks on. Saudamini comes out of the Haveli and comes towards the stairs. Bondita is about to climb the stairs when flower petals fall on her. She twirls around and Anirudh looks at her adorably.Saudamini clutches her sari in anger because she had planned the rose petals up their, which were to fall on her. She burns in jealousy looking at Bondita and Anirudh. Bondita comes to her husband and says, " Pati Babu, Ram navmi hai aaj, isi liye itni taiyaariyan hui hai." Anirudh feels flustered on hearing Pati Babu from Bondita. He looks at Saudamini who was fuming on listening to Bondita.