46. Concealing the Truth💕

2 Days passed like this, Bondita used to sneak out of the house when Anirudh used to teach Saudamini Ball Dance and when her Ksj and maa used to be at Brijwasi's place to worship

2 Days passed like this, Bondita used to sneak out of the house when Anirudh used to teach Saudamini Ball Dance and when her Ksj and maa used to be at Brijwasi's place to worship. She recited the shlokas as per Brijwasi's order and used to visit Sampoorna everyday with food. Anirudh was quite suspicious of Bondita nowadays. She used to avoid him all the time, plus rarely looked happy. But he was so much occupied with Saudamini that he couldn't do much for Bondita! Also, Saudamini was trying her level best to attract Anirudh.

Today, Anirudh had gone to his office instead of teaching Ball Dance to Saudamini. Saudamini was sitting in her room when she saw Bondita from her window. It looked like as if she was trying to sneak out. Saudamini ran out and followed her to Brijwasi's hut. She was shocked to see Bondita going in the pit and reciting the mantras.

Isse kehte hai apne hi per par kulhadi marna. Itni badi baat ka fayda Saudamini nhi uthaye, esa ho sakta hai bhala? Ab kuch bada hoga, bada dhamaka! Boom, Saudamini IN, Bondita OUT!!! Thinks Saudamini.

Brijwasi had declared a maha geeta path by Krishna ji the next day and gave Bondita a geeta to memorise it. Bondita leaves for her home.

At the dining table, Bondita serves food to everyone when Kaka says, "Bahu tum kyu nhi aati Brijwasi ji ke kanha ji ke darshan karne? Kal chalna hamare saath, unke kanha ji kal geeta path dene wale hai, isse achha mauka nhi milega tumhe unke darshan ka!" Bondita's face turns pale and before she can say anything, Anirudh says," BONDITA KAHI NHI JAAYEGI! Bondita inn sabhi baaton mai vishwaas nhi karti hai! Hamara jaana esi baaton ko badhava deta hai! Aapne dekha nhi ki gaav ke log bade bade byaaj par paisa udhaar le rahe taki woh Brijwasi ke kanha ji ko chadhava de sake? Mai yeh nhi kehta ki bhagwaan nhi hai, par kya bhagwaan ke paas koi kami hai Joh woh yeh sab maangte hai?" Trilochan was at loss of words and says, "Hame yeh sab nhi pata, agar hamare chadhava dene se woh khush hote hai toh hame kuch galat nhi lagta!" Anirudh says, "Kaka, aapko joh thik lage aap wahi kijiye! Par mai ya meri patni, ham inn sab ko badhava nhi denge! Hena Bondita!" Bondita nods reluctantly!

Maaf karna pati babu, mai aapse bohot jhut bol rahi hu! Meri bohot badi majboori hai, mai yeh sab sirf Sampoorna didi ke liye kar rahi hu! Par mai wada karti hu ki mai gaav walo ka koi nuksaan nhi hone dungi! Shotti!! Thinks Bondita sadly!

Bondita sneaks out for the geeta path at noon. Anirudh who was at office comes back feeling restless. He asks Koyeli about Bondita, who says she is in her room. Anirudh goes to his room and doesn't find Bondita there. But he gets distracted as he hears Saudamini's scream. He goes down and Koyeli informs that Saudamini and her dida had a fight, it's better not to interuppt. Anirudh asks for Bondita and she tells that she might have gone out without informing.

Anirudh was sitting in his study when he hears Saudamini call him out. He goes out and sees Saudamini entering there house. Anirudh gets shocked seeing Saudamini coming and colliding with things. She acts blind. Binoy looks on shocked. Anirudh calls her out but Saudamini doesn't listen to Anirudh. He goes to her and says," Saudamini tum pagal ho gayi ho kya? Dekh ke kyu nhi chal rahi?". She asks,"Anirudh tum kaha ho? Mujhe kyu nhi dikh rahe ho?" He gets shocked. She says,"Tumhe pata hai na mujhe andhkaar se kitna dar lagta hai, toh tumne yaha itna andhera kyu kiya?" He recalls doctor's words.