91. College Chaos!💕

"Ab kya Roy Choudhury bhi apni laaj sharam bhul gaye hai?"

"Jinke padchinho par pura gaav chalta hai ab unke ghar wale hi esa karya karenge toh jaane samaaj aur iss gaav ka kya hoga?"

"Ghar ki Bahu itna bada paap kar rahi hai, usse samjha nhi sakte kya?"

"Ghar ki Bahu ko ghar ki chardiwari mai bhi nhi rakh sakte kya Roy Choudhury?"

The ladies shouted outside the Roy Choudhury Haveli as Trilochan stood on the gate ashamed and angry. Shubhra stood a step back fearing the anger of her brother in law.

Trilochan hissed," Ab ghar ki bahu iss tarah mahavari mai baahar ghumegi toh ungliyan toh ghar par hi uthengi na! Kitni koshish kari hamne par bahu manegi thodi!"

Shubhra says softly, "Lochan Da, andar chaliye! Abhi inse kuch bhi kehna theek nhi rahega. Ham kuch sochte hai! Aaiye!"

_______

"Bondita aaj tumhara pehla din hai, mai aasha karta hu kisi prakaar ka koi dar ya hichkichahat nhi hai tumhare mann mai." Says Anirudh as they stood outside the college gates.

Bondita holds his hand and says turning to him, a nervous smile on her face, "Thodi hichkichahat bhi hai, aur thoda darr bhi hai. Aaj se pehle kabhi school ya college nhi gayi. Joh padhai kari ghar se kari. Pata nhi ki mai iss mahol mai dhal paungi ya nhi!"

Anirudh smiles at her and says softly, "Har kisi ka pehli baar aata hai. Har anubhavi vyakti ki shuruaat kisi na kisi pehli baar se hoti hai. Aur mujhe pura vishwaas hai ki tum sab mai jald hi ghul mil jaogi." Bondita nods smiling

"Aur haan, maine tumhare bag mai extra pad bhi rakh diya tha. Agar tumhe lage toh tum change kar sakti ho." Says Anirudh softly. Bondita nods. Anirudh leaves before giving a last wave and look of assurance.

Bondita heaved a deep sigh before entering into the gates of college. The sight in front of her was magnificent!

All she could see was a gigantic building, standing tall with its 5 floors. The building also had a tower-like entrance which was made of large tower constructions and beautiful looking glass.

The lighting scheme inside that building was so beautiful and matched so perfectly with the decoration inside that one would definitely feel like they were actually spending their time in a "dreamland".

When she reached the gate of the college, some senior students of the college were standing there. Some of them were in a jolly mood and wanted to befool the new-comers.

They had worked out their own plans to make the new-comers indulge in strange actions. Bondita saw them making others  do strange things like singing ridiculous songs and doing monkey pranks. Bondita tried to escape from there but stopped as a big group of seniors came towards her.

She gave them a nervous smile and tried to move past them but one of the girl blocked her way. "No Morning?" One of the girl questions in her British accent.

Bondita fiddles with the strap of her bag and wishes them. She tries to leave but gets stopped by the others.

"Looks like the pretty girl over here won't even spare us a minute. What wrong did we do to you honey?" One of the guys said in a sultry tone. Bondita stops her face scrunching from disgust and just forces a smile.

She says," Nothing, just, It's my first day! I have a class in like, next 10 minutes. I guess I should just rush."

He moves close to Bondita and says, "Ahaan My Lady! Nobody cares about time here! You have plenty of time and you can spare us some."