21. Conundrums of Blooming Love?💕

Bondita rushes to the kitchen disheartened

Bondita rushes to the kitchen disheartened. She stands with the support of the kitchen counter. She covers her face. Bondita kya ho raha hai tujhe? Kyu pareshan hai tu itna? Thik hai na agar tujhe nhi pata unhe kya pasand hai kya nhi? Kese pata hoga tujhe, tujhe din hi kitne hue hai unke saath? Par Mini di, woh toh sab jaanti hai unke baare mai. Pyaar joh karti hai woh unse. Par kya pati babu bhi unke baare mai sab jaante hai? Jaante hi honge, pyaar joh karte hai woh.

Bondita goes to her room tired and sad and bumps into her husband. Anirudh looks at her disturbed face and says," Kya hua Bondita? Kuch baat hui hai kya?" Bondita says," Nahi, kyu kya hua" Anirudh points at her face and says," Woh tumhara chehra itna utra hua hai, isiliye pucha." Bondita gives a forced smile and says," Nhi, woh mai bazaar gayi thi, isliye thak gayi hu." Anirudh nods and leave for downstairs. Bondita lays down the sofa with a disturbed thoughts. She falls asleep there itself.

After some time Anirudh comes up and sees Bondita sleeping on the edge of sofa. She was about to fall when Anirudh runs and catches her in his arms. Bondita keeps sleeping. He picks her up and lays her down on the bed. He adjusts her hair. He looks at her face, those does shaped eyes, fluffy cheeks, the mole on her cheek and her plump lips. He slowly moves his hand towards her cheeks and stops midway. He withdraws back his hand and feels awkward.

Bondita wakes up that very moment. She sees Anirudh sitting beside her bed. She sits up in a swift motion. Anirudh says stuttering, "Woh... tum... Girne wali... thi toh isliye... Tumhe yaha..." Bondita breaks into laughter on seeing him getting nervous. Anirudh looks at her and says," Kya hua? Hass kyu rahi ho?" Bondita says in between her laughter, "Aap mujhse kitna darte hai? Dekhiye kese ruk ruk kar baat kar rahe hai. Aww pati babu dariye mat, mai aapko kha nahi jaaungi." Anirudh says with a smirk, "Bohot hasi aa rahi hai na tumhe, ruko." He tickles her until she is out of breath. Bondita laughs uncontrollably. Bondita gets rolled up on the bed and Anirudh climbs the bed tickling her. Anirudh is now on top of Bondita tickling her maintaining his weight on his knees. His knees on either side of Bondita.

Bondita tries to stop him by holding his hand but instead Anirudh gets pulled and straight away lands on Bondita. Anirudh's face is near Bondita's neck. Anirudh's big frame crushing Bondita's tiny one. He lifts his face and sees Bondita clutching her eyes shut. He notices her face and was about to brush away the hair strands from her face when Bondita says with eyes still close, " Hatiye, kya kar rahe hai. Kitne bhari hai aap, daba hi denge kya mujhe."

Anirudh's reverie breaks and he gets up. Bondita gets up and tries to control her heavy breath due to the laughter session. Anirudh looks at Bondita, her saree and clothes disheveled. Bondita's chest heaving up and down, sweat trickling down her forehead to her neck and then escaping in her shoulder blade. Her saree slipped from her stomach and her sleek waist on full display. He notices her lips parted, trying to take in deep breaths. Anirudh could feel urge to be close to her. He could feel his heart beating at a million miles per second, shaking inside.

Bondita speaks something but all of her words get vanished in thin air. It didn't matter to him what she was saying. He was lost in her eyes, lips and those chubby cheeks. He could feel that his heart is about to explode due to the frantic beating. Adrenaline was rushing down his nerves. He could feel himself getting desperate to hold her. He just felt the urge to pin her back down and explore every inch of each her body. He could feel himself losing control inch by inch.

His reverie broke when Bondita climbed on the bed near him. She was on her knees and kept her hand on his forehead. Anirudh raised his head to see her face. She sat back down and looked at him. She says," Pati babu yeh kya ho gaya hai aapko? Aapko paseena aa raha hai, mujhe jawab bhi nhi de rahe. Abhi kuch minto pehle badiya the, abhi ekdum se kya ho gaya?" Anirudh felt that he might get caught and runs to the washroom. He clutches the basin and closes his eyes. He splashes water on his face to calm his racing heart.

He holds his hair in frustration. 'What is happening to me? Yeh kya ho raha hai. Mai esa kesa soch sakta hu Bondita baare mai? Bondita ko Mai jaanta hi kitna hu? Bondita sirf meri dost hai, sirf dost.' He then remembers about what he was taught in his school. He remembers how his teacher used to teach them about 'turbulent 20'. 20s is a time when a male's heart is impulsive, intense, all-consuming and often irrational - a time when passion overrides practicality. The early to mid-20s are when the brain is flushed with stress, growth and sex hormones, which lead us to experience love and attraction more acutely. He remembers how is teacher warned them early 20s is a phase when a man gets impulsive. They don't have much control over their thoughts. Also he tries to reason that Bondita is the first lady he has been this close too, shared so much time together and even shared the bed. He tries to reason himself to get rid of the guilty feeling. He goes outside peeks if Bondita was present or not. Bondita was not in the room and he comes out.

He goes downstairs and notices Bondita helping Shubhra in kitchen. At night, Bondita sits on their bed with her books scattered. She had changed into Anirudh's nightwear. Her hair caged in a bun and a few strands dancing with the air. Anirudh enters the room and gets a proud smile on seeing Bondita studying. He goes near her and sits on the bed. He says, "Bondita abhi se hi padhai shuru kar di? Abhi toh tumhare college shuru hone mai samay hai." Bondita looks at him and says," Haan jaanti hu, par mai sab kuch ek baar revise karna chahti thi, mujhe padhai ko haat lagaye hue bhi 6 mahine ho gaye hai na." Anirudh takes out his book and reads it whereas Bondita studies.

Title Credits - Physics_girl Thankuu bub for the title! 💕✨

Title Ideas?

Is Anirudh correct in reasoning his feelings?

Is something budding between the couple?

I have posted this chapter before the completion of target just because one of my most loyal reader and one of my very good friend on wattpad ascripturientsoul is back! Welcome Back Sweetheart! Hope you will maintain the same support! Love yaa!💕✨