92. Kaka's Defeat? 💕

"Monica looks way too involved in your professor!" Says Anirudh giggling as Bondita recites him the happenings of her day

Bondita turns to him and says," She is whipped! All she did was stare at him the whole time, aur sirf wohi nhi, baki sabhi ladkiyan bhi!"

"Aasha karta hu meri patni unme se ek nhi!" Says Anirudh with a tight lipped smile.

Bondita grins at him and places her hand on his thigh making him gasp. She says slowly, "Your wife is definitely not one of them. She has her own eye candy thus she doesn't need to search somewhere else for one."

Anirudh looks at her wide eyed as Bondita gently moves her hand on his thigh. He coughs and says, "Being naughty, huhh? Lagta hai pehle din hi college ka asar ho gaya!"

"Achha ji! Aapko lagta hai mai flirt nhi kar sakti?" Says Bondita shifting her hand up his thigh, she says seductively, "I do remember how the other day you were talking about, touching, feeling and kissing."

She squeezes his inner thigh making Anirudh stop the car with jerk. He holds her hand and chuckles nervously as Bondita looks at him with a winning smirk. Anirudh puts her hand away and says," Bondita ghar aa gaya aur kaka bahar khade hokar tumhe dekh rahe hai!"

Bondita abruptly shifts back and takes her dupatta on her head. She looks around for her ksj, but to no avail. Her nose flares in anger as she understood her husband's plan to get her. She turns back angrily but huffs on not finding him.

Bondita was completing her homework when she heard shouting from downstairs. She rushes down and sees Anirudh shouting," Kaka ham ek hi baat par kitna vichar vimarsh karenge. Aap kehte hai ki Mahavari mai aurto ko ghar mai hi rehna chahiye. Woh ashudh hoti hai. Fir aap kehte hai ki harr riti riwaaz ke piche apna ek karan hota hai. Toh aap bataiye ki inn ritiyon ke piche kya karan hai? Hamne toh apne tark aapke samne rakh diye, ab aapne tark rakhiye."

Trilochan gets taken aback when he was asked to keep an argument in his favour. He never thought what were the reasons behind these principles. He just followed them blindly like others. But now when he was questioned on what reasons backed up these beliefs, he was take aback! He had no answers! For once he glanced at all of them, and left for his room quietly, maybe to introspect his beliefs.

Bondita looks at him leaving, her own eyes filled with guilt as she looks at his slumped shoulders and defeated frame.

At night, Bondita was leisurely laid on her bed, the erotica wide open infront of her as her eyes focused on each and every word that the book displayed.

Anirudh was busy in some reading and was thus in the study and there were no chances of him coming back till midnight. This was something extremely disappointing for Bondita. He stayed whole day at work, and even after coming back he gets back to work, and won't even return to the room till midnight. They were still new to the marriage, they hadn't explored those phases which normal married couples would have explored way back in time.