9. Repairing the Damage💕

Anirudh rushes to his mother's room

Anirudh rushes to his mother's room. He goes near her and takes her in a hug. His mother pats his head. Few tears escape his eyes. He was feeling guilty, extremely guilty of scaring that innocent soul. She didn't know about anything. She was being pushed into hell when she was unconscious and he, he was making her experience hell when she was concious. He married her and took her responsibility. But in the first step itself, he failed. He failed in providing her with a happy atmosphere. Shubhra broke the hug and said," Anirudh kuch zaruri baat bataungi. Kaan khol kar sunna. Mujhe bohot saalon ka anubhav hai, logo ka chehra dekhkar pehchaan jaati hu mai unhe. Bondita bohot achhi hai, dil ki saaf hai. Kaanch ki gudiya nhi hai, jise ek baar gira do toh toot jaye, woh esi hai ki uske saamne kitni bhi mushkile laa do, woh uthkar khadi ho jati hai. Par dil uska bhi nazook hai, dar jati hai. Tune yadi uski zimmedari li hai, toh man se nibha, use yeh ehsaas mat hone de ki woh bojh hai. Wese kaha hai woh? Jaa usse baat kar kar aa. Bohot zaruri hai. Dekha hai maine, bohot dari hui hai woh isliye kuch bol nhi pata rahi. Jaa usse baat kar." He nods and was about to go but Shubhra calls him out and says, "Anirudh, Yaad rakhna, jo hota hai sab achhe ke liye hota hai. Dugga ma yadi kuch kar rahi hai toh woh tumhare bhale ke liye kar rahi hai. Koshish karo, samay lagega, par sab achha hoga. Hmm?" He nods and runs away.

He runs to his room to find her. But his room was empty. Dejected he runs upto the terrace but finds it empty too. He runs back to his room and sees that even Bondita's potli is not there. Scared that she might have left like before he is about to run out when he saw her potli kept on the table near his room. He hears the sound of sobs. He crouches down and sees Bondita sobbing.

Her face, her eyes, her nose, are all red. Her eyes are swollen due to crying. Bondita cries unaware of his presence. He slowly sits beside her and passes her a hand kerchief. Bondita sees the handkerchief and sees towards Anirudh. She takes it and wipes her tears. She turns towards him and tries to straighten her back, but instead she hits her head on the table. She shrieks and Anirudh rubs her head as a reflex. She looks at his face which was close to hers. Anirudh notices her gaze and she averts her eyes.

Anirudh forwards his hand for her to come out. She slaps his hand away and says loudly," Ek aur baat, joh mai bolna bhul gai thi, agar aap yeh samajhte hai ki mai ek esi ladki hu, joh apne pati ko bhagwaan manti hai, unki khari khoti sunti hai, woh joh kehte woh karti hai, toh aap galat hai. Mai bilkul bhi esi nhi hu. Mai sirf wahi karti hu joh mere liye aur mere apno ke liye achha hai. Thik hai?" He nods biting back his laugh. She notices him hiding his laugh. She glares at him and he stops at once.

He says holding her hand," Bondita, I am really really sorry." Bondita's heart skips a beat on hearing her name from her husband. He continues," Mera matlab, mai bohot sharminda hu. Yaha mai bohot swarthi ho gaya tha, mujhe sirf apna dukh dikh raha tha, yeh socha hi nhi ki tum mujhse zyada dard se guzar rahi ho. Maine tumhare saath bohot bura vyavahar kiya. Jaha mujhe tumhara saath dena chahiye tha, waha maine tumhe akela chod diya. Yeh socha hi nhi ki vikalp toh mujhe diya gaya tha, par tumhe nhi. Tumne yeh dard nhi chune the. Mujhe maaf kardo Bondita." He holds his ears. Bondita removes his hands from his ears and nods smiling slightly.

He smiles and stands up. He forwards her his hand when he saw her struggling with her sari to come out. She lifts her hand to hold his when he notices her bangles slip down. Bluish marks were visible on her wrist which were earlier hid by her bangles. He remembers the slap mark which he noticed the previous night. He sits back down and Bondita looks at him in confusion. He takes Bondita's hand in his and slides back her bangles. She tries to pull back her hand when she realises what he was trying to do. He tightened his hold when he saw her trying to free her hand. He slowly caressed her wrist. She tried to bite back the pain.

He looks at her and says, "Bondita, yeh kya hai, kisne kiya yeh?" She pulls back her hand and says," Nahi, kisine nhi, woh toh mujhe lag gai thi, mai gir gai thi." He pulls back her hand and says, "Achha? Aur joh kal tumhare galo par hath ka nishaan tha woh, woh bhi girne ke wajah se laga?" Bondita gulps and turns her head to a side. Anirudh looks at her expectantly and she says, "Abhi nhi, mera matlab sahi samay aane par bata dungi. Thik hai?" Anirudh nods reluctantly and
they get up. Anirudh keeps a hand above her head just to make sure she doesn't hit her head again.

She moved towards the stairs and Anirudh calls her," Kaha jaa rahi ho?". She says," Niche, maa se kamre ke liye baat karne. Aapne kaha tha na subah tak kamra badalna hai." He says slightly stammering," Tum yahi raho, mai le lunga dusra kamra. Tum yahi ruko. Maa nhi manengi" She tried to speak something but was interrupted by him. He kept her potli inside. He comes out and says," Taiyaar ho jana, rasam puri karni hai." Bondita looks at him with wide eyes and gives him a big smile. He smiles seeing her happy. She turns back to go to her room when he shouts," Dawa laga lena haath mai". She shows him a thumbs up without turning back. Seeing her doing that, he remembers the girlbhe met during sword fighting. He smiles and leaves for downstairs.

Downstairs Trilochan is sitting dejected and angry. Shubhra tries to talk to him but he royally ignores her. Anirudh came and tried to speak to him but he turned his head away. Finally Anirudh said," Ab kaka nhi chah rahe ki meri bashi biye ki rasam ho toh, thik hai, rehne dete hai, mai toh yahi kehne aaye tha, ki mai taiyaar hu rasam karne ke liye." He was about to leave when Trilochan takes him in a hug. He leaves to do the preparations and call the guests back.

Bondita looks from above and smiles. Anirudh feels a gaze on him and looks up to see her smiling at him. He smiles back.

Saudamini happily dances and comes to Dida. Dida asks,"Tum pagal ho gayi ho? Tumhe mana kiya tha na waha jane ko?" Saudamini says,"Anirudh ne yeh shadi sirf Kranti ke liye ki hai, woh apne liye keval ek gudiya laya. Abhi usne pure gaav ke saamne use patni maan ne se bhi inkaar kar diya. Woh sirf mera hai, sirf mera." She smiles.

Pre leap ARC Supremacy 🔥💕

Happy Diwali ✨💕

Sorry guys for the delay. Hope you all like the content. I will try to post one more part today.

Are you guys liking Shubhra's character?

Both of them are so cute, aren't they?

They have moved a step ahead by clearing out everything. What do you think will come in their way next?