31. Doctor Babu! 💕

Guys, I am so overwhelmed by your response on the previous part!!! I didn't reply but read all your comments!! You guys are such a good support! You keep encouraging me with your lovely comments! I could not actually believe that I was able to write something funny.
Thankuuu so much! I love yaa allll!💕🤞

P.s. Will soon reply to all your comments 😘

Anirudh gets interuppted by the house help of Anandita's house

Anirudh gets interuppted by the house help of Anandita's house. He shouts Bihari's name," Bihari Babu, aap joh billi laye the woh thodi der de dijiye na, Anandita ne jabse usse dekha hai, khelne ki ratt lagayi hui hai. Hamne use bola par woh rone hi lag gayi." Everybody glares at Bihari and Bihari points at Bondita.

Bondita hides her face behind the bowl of Roshgulla. Everybody says together, "Bondita,Bhoudi,Bahu...." Bondita lowers her hands and gives them a puppy face. Trilochan says," Bahu tum kyu laai thi uss billi ko?" Shubhra says," Haa beta, jitna mai jaanti hu tumhe toh billi nhi pasand."

Bondita's face went pale, she only wanted to trouble her pati babu, but the appearance of dog and the mice created a big ruckus and the whole family was troubled. Bondita says stuttering," Woh... Woh.... Yeh billi akeli baithi thi. Bohot dukhi lag rahi thi...Chot bhi lagi thi usse... Aur mai Bihari babu ke saath bazaar gayi thi toh woh ko billi saath le aayi... Uski marham patti bhi ki Bihari Babu ne, kyu Bihari Babu?" She says glaring at Bihari Babu and he gave back a guilty smile to everybody scratching his neck out of nervousness.

Trilochan says," Haa ha thik hai. Tumhara aur Batuk ka joh bhi karan hua ho billi aur kukur ko laane ka, tumhe saza milegi, aur toh aur tumhare saathi Bihari Babu ko bhi sazaa milegi." Anirudh says," Ha Kaka bilkul sahi hai. Milni chahiye inhe sazaa." Trilochan says," Tum kyu bol rahe ho beech mai, pucha hamne... Gadha kahi kaa..." Bondita chuckles and Anirudh glares at her. Trilochan continues, "Sazaa yeh hai ki..... Tum teeno ko agle ek hafte tak kuch bhi meetha khane ko nhi milega..."

Listening to the punishment Bondita stuffed the whole Roshgulla she had in her bowl in her mouth. Her cheeks were puffed up. Anirudh says looking at her, "Bondita yeh cheating hai... Abhi Kaka ne mana kiya naaa....." Bondita tries to speak, but her words come out in some gibberish. Anirudh says glaring," Pehle apne muh ka khatam karo." Bondita chews the Roshgulla and everybody looks at her and waits.

She turns away her face on feeling everybody's gaze. She turns back on finishing her Roshgulla," Aap logo mujhe ese dekhenge, toh kya kha paungi mai Roshgulla?" Anirudh rolls his eyes and Bondita continues," Aur Barrister Babu, aapko bata du, Kaka Sasurji ke kehne se pehle woh roshgulla mujhe mila tha. Uss Roshgulle pe mera naam kaka ki saza se pehle likha tha, isliye maine kha liya..."

Trilochan says," Ha ha, thik hai. Bachho ki saza ki zimmedari ham tumhe saunpte hai Shubhra. Ab ham jaa rahe hai kamre mai aaram karne. Tum sab bhi jaao. Khane ke samay aa jana." Everybody retires to their room to rest after such an eventful day.

Bondita rests on the sofa due to the pain in her feet and closes her eyes. Anirudh goes close to her and whispers, "Dusro ko buddhu bana sakti ho tum yeh karan dekar, par mai jaanta hu ki tum jhuth bol rahi ho. Aur tumse sach mai nikalwake rahunga." He picks her up in a swift motion and Bondita locks her hand on his neck and rests her face on his chest without opening her eyes. She mutters," Rakshas Babu..." Anirudh looks at her but sees her eyes closed and wonders from where the sound came.

Saudamini, who came hearing the sound from the haveli looks at the couple, Bondita in arms of Anirudh, that looked quite intimate for the viewers who didn't knew what happened some time before. She leaves for her house stomping her foot.

Anirudh carries Bondita to there room and makes her lie down on the bed. Bondita snuggles into her pillow to avoid any further questioning off Anirudh.

She feels a warm touch on her cold feet and opens her eyes to see her pati babu pressing her legs. She withdraws back her feet startled and says," Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?" He looks at her and says," Tumhe chot lagi hai na, toh tumhare per daba raha hu." She says," Nahi nahi, aap mere per nhi chu sakte." He pulls back her feet and says," Arre esa kyu? Tumhe chot lagi hai, apni patni ki madad karna zimmedari hai meri..."

She again withdraws her feet and says," Paap lagega mujhe, aur agar Ksj ne dekh liya toh mai toh ghar se bahaar hi milungi." Anirudh pulls back her feet and holds it firmly. He says," Mujhe yeh sab nhi pata, ab per mat khichna." Bondita said irritated," Aap samajhte kyu nhi hai, har cheez apke hisaab se..... Ahhhhhh" She shouts loudly in pain. Anirudh had twisted her already twisted leg. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt extreme pain in her leg muscles. She shouts crying," Aapne kya kiya? Per hi tod diya mera... Ahnnn... Maa... Maaa..... Ksj.... Sasurji..... Pati babu ne mera per tod..." Anirudh ran to her and kept his hand on her mouth. Bondita got quite on seeing him so close to her.

She felt the pain slowly subside, Anirudh removed his hand and gave Bondita his handkerchief to wipe her tears. She wipes her tears and Anirudh tries to take the handkerchief back but Bondita said, her voice hoarse, " Mai dhokar de dungi..." He nods. Bondita gaped at him and says angrily," Per toh tod diya aapne, ab kese dhoungi???"

Anirudh chuckles at her and gets up from the bed, he pulls Bondita up. Bondita closes her eyes on the fear of falling. But instead she felt herself balance. She notices that her feet was just like before. She tries moving her feet expecting the pain, but instead it was as normal as before. She jumps and does weird excercises but none of it caused her pain. She grins towards Anirudh who raises his invisible collar. She says," Arre waah pati babu... Apne toh kamaal kar diya.. Aap toh doctor babu nikle!" Anirudh chuckles at how she called him. She continues," Apko yeh kese aata hai? Mera matlab kisne sikhaya aapko yeh?" He says," Hamare school mai trekking camps hote the, waha yeh sab basic cheeze sikhayi jaati thi, jese moch theek karna, fir koi apda ko kese sambhalna, jese uss din jab tum thandi pad gayi thi toh kese maine tunhari madad kari thi." Bondita nods in understanding.

Anirudh then makes her sit on the bed and says," Ab batao Bondita ghar mai billi kese aayi?" Bondita looks at him wide eyed and gives him a smile. She tries to convince him that," Maine bataya toh chot lagi thi use..." He says," Mai woh karan nhi puch rahe jisse tumne parivaar walo ko manaya, balki asli karan batao."

 Title ideas for this one?

Looks like Bondita's truth will be soon out!!!!

How was this chapter?

Should I post the next part today itself? If yes, then promise me that you will vote on both of them! Then I will post around 12!💕