88. Bondita's Menses and Thakumaa's Instructions!💕

(Please read the A/N in the end! It's important! It will determine the future of the story!)

Bondita snuggles into her comforter as the sunrays hit her face. She opens her eyes as a shooting pain runs across her tummy making her groan.

She turns around and looks at a sleeping Anirudh. The pain long forgotten, gets replaced by a small smile on her face.

His ruffled hair, slightly parted lips, light stubble, was definitely a treat to watch. She inches closer to him and brushes his hair off his face.

She gently traces his face with her fingers, caressing his forehead too. A big smile takes over her lips as he holds her hand and pulls her closer into his chest.

She touches his lower lips and quickly pecks him unable to resist. She tries to move back but Anirudh pulls her back in his arms.

Bondita asks embarassed," Aap jaag rahe the?" He snuggles closer to her and says groggily, "Hanji! Aur achha hua jaldi nhi utha, or else I would have missed my morning kiss."

She gasps as she feels his hand move upwards from her waist lifting her tee in the process.

She glares at him and says sternly, "Aap kya kar rahe hai?"

"Wahi kar raha hu joh tumne shuru kiya!" He says tracing his hand on her bare back.

He gently kisses her jaw and then moves down to her neck making her shiver in excitement. She takes a deep breath as his hands continue tracing pattern on her bare back exploring her skin.

He suddenly removes his hand and places the top back making Bondita frown. He takes a deep breath controlling himself, "You... you don't even know the wonders you do to me!"

Bondita looks at him with confusion as he looks away trying to avoid the urge to peek down once.

Bondita tries to scoot closer to him but shrieks as she feels a shooting pain back in her tummy. Anirudh quickly faces her looking at her all worried.

He pulls her closer gently massaging her tummy over the tee near her navel. Bondita takes a deep breath as she relaxes under his touch, slowly getting rid of the pain.

Anirudh looks at her worried as Bondita again falls into slumber as the pain subsides.

Later...

Bondita wakes up and looks around in the empty room. Her eyes fall on the wall clock as she rubs her eyes surprised at the fact that she overslept. She rushes into the washroom muttering incoherent words.

She comes out quickly, all decked up for the day. She stands in front of the mirror trying to quickly put on her jewellery when the door of her room flings open.

She turns and looks at Thakumaa standing at the doorstep all disappointed. She mutters looking at her, "Thakuma maaf karna mujhe kafi der ho gai, aapko nikalna hoga na, chaliye niche saath chalte hai."