14. Bondita on a Guilt Trip💕

Bondita without any moment speaks, "Woh mai hi thi, woh talwaar bazi karne mai hi aayi thi

Bondita without any moment speaks, "Woh mai hi thi, woh talwaar bazi karne mai hi aayi thi." She didn't wanted him to think that she didn't trust him enough, it was just that she couldn't muster up enough courage to speak out. Thus, now when she knew that her truth was out, she didn't deny it, instead accepted it. She squeezes her eyes shut in anticipation of a huge shouting coming in her way. But instead she was taken in a bear hug. She was shocked beyond imagination. Anirudh's arms were wrapped on her waist and his cheek pressed with her. She slowly crawled her arms up on his back and hugged him. She could feel herself melting. She could feel the familiar warmth and protectiveness surround her. She felt her heart leaping. Whereas Anirudh's condition was no different. He could feel Bondita against him. He had her in his arms protected. He could feels his heart skipping beats. When Bondita reciprocated the hug, he felt out of the world. They stayed in the same position for a few minutes.

Bondita broke the hug and Anirudh felt the warmth going away. He held her shoulders and said," You are crazy, tumhari jesi sahsi ladki maine aaj tak nahi dekhi. Tum alag ho, sabse alag." Anirudh takes her in a hug again and Bondita without any second thought reciprocated the hug. Anirudh couldn't believe that the two girls whom he admired the most is one, and that girl was married to him. He decided that he would never let the sparkle, which makes Bondita different from others, ever become dull. At that moment Saudamini barges in their room. Both Bondita and Anirudh feel weird. They both seperate.

Saudamini fumes in anger but she masks it with a smile. She says," Ab tum pati patni ka romance ho gaya ho toh Anirudh tum please jao. Mujhe Bondita ko sajana hai." Saudamini hands over a saree to Bondita who goes in the washroom to change. Anirudh leaves the room. Bondita comes out draped in the saree. Saudamini makes her sit and helps her in wearing jewellery.

Bondita feels guilty looking at Saudamini. She says, "Saudamini didi, mujhe maaf kar dijiye. Meri wajah se aapko aapka pyaar nhi mil paya." Saudamini fakes a smile and says, her eyes wet," Kya kar sakte hai Bondita, ho sakta hai mere aur Anirudh ke jeevan mai pyaar pana na likha ho. Shayad ho sakta hai bhagwaan ko hamari khushi manzoor na ho. Maine toh bachpan se sirf Anirudh se pyaar kiya aur usne mujhse. Par... Yeh saari baatein rehne do, mai nhi chahti ki tum mujhe tumhare pehle tyohar par roti hui dekho. Yeh sab shayad bhagwaan hi chahte the." Bondita drowned in the pool of guilt. She felt herself responsible for seperating two lovers. She felt that Anirudh loved Saudamini too. Saudamini smirked looking at Bondita's face. She had planned to make Bondita feel guilty. That was the first step of her plan. Bondita was feeling her heart squeeze in guilt. Saudamini says faking a smile," Yeh sab rehne do, tum mujhpar bharosa karo, mai jaanti hu Anirudh ne tumse shadi sirf tumhari jaan bachane ke liye kari hai, isliye mujhe tumse koi shikayat nhi hai. Mai tumhara sirf bhala chahti hu. Wese, mai bhi kya keh rahi hu, tum mujhpar kese vishwaas karogi, mai tumhare pati ka pehla pyaar jo hu. Par koi na, mai tumhara vishwaas jeetne ki koshish karungi." She makes Bondita ready. Bondita looks at her face which was masked with fake sadness.

Saudamini was about to apply makeup to Bondita but Bondita stopped her, she said," Nhi di, mai nhi lagati yeh sab." Saudamini chuckled and said," Yeh nahi lagaogi, toh sundar kese dikhogi?" Bondita said," Sundarta toh antarman ki hoti hai, upari sundarta hum yeh sab laga kar badha sakte hai, par andar ki sundarta toh hame hi badhani padti hai." Saudamini fakes smile and took her downstairs.

Anirudh was stunned on looking Bondita. She looked different, different in heavy jewellery and heavy saree. Bondita goes to Shubhra to seek her blessings, but instead Shubhra takes her in a hug. She went and took blessings of Binoy and Trilochan. Trilochan blesses her and complements her, but Binoy didn't bless her. Bondita stood beside Saudamini.

Saudamini says," Mai nav jode ki pooja ke liye chandi ke bartan saaf kar deti hu." Binoy looks on and says," Saudamini, tumhara dil bohot bada hai, tumne hum sab ko maaf kar diya. Yeh meri hi galti hai ki maine tumhe apni bahu jaldi nhi banaya." She says," Binoy uncle maine sach ko apna liya hai, ab yeh sab kehkar apna aur mera dil na dukhaye." Trilochan says," Agar tum logo ki baatein ho gai ho toh pooja ki taiyari kar le. Bondita tumhe 50 logo ka prasad banana hai." Anirudh says," Woh kese banayegi, abhi choti hai woh. Aur abhi abhi toh hum bahar se aaye." Shubhra supports him. Trilochan says," Tum bahu ki tarafdaari mat karo, tumhari maa ki isse bhi choti umar mai shadi hui thi, woh bhi 100-100 logo ka khaana banati thi. Bahu bhi 19 varsh ki hai, itna toh kar hi sakti hai."

Saudamini says," Bondita banayegi prasad, mai madad karungi uski." Binoy says," Ha, Saudamini thik keh rahi hai. Hame Bondita ki zimmedari Saudamini ko de deni chahiye. Woh sab sikha degi Bondita ko, aur apne jesa bana legi." Saudamini says," Mere jesa koi nhi ho sakta. Mera matlab mai usse khudse bhi achhha banaungi. Anirudh mai Bondita ki madad kar sakti hu na." Anirudh nods.

Saudamini asks Bondita to come with her. Bondita says," Kaka Sasurji, mai bana sakti hu prasad. Calcutta mai maine durga pooja ke pandaal mai kai logo ke liye prasad banaya hai. Agar aapki anumati ho toh mai bana du prasad." Trilochan smiles and says," Khub bhalo bahu, hum toh keh hi rahe the, hum tumhara chehra dekhkar samajh gaye the ki tum kar logi. Yeh tumhara pati aur tumhari saas tumhe apne laad pyaar mai bigad denge. Aur Saudamini, hamari Bahu prasad bana legi akeli, ya toh tum jaa sakti ho, ya ruk jaao, aur Shubhra ki madad kar do. Hmm?" Saudamini gets angry but still nods. She leaves with Shubhra.

Anirudh calls out Bondita, but she leaves for the kitchen ignoring him. She still felt guilty and couldn't face him with the guilt. Anirudh looks at her confused, confused on why she was ignoring him after the sweet hug they shared some time back.

 Anirudh looks at her confused, confused on why she was ignoring him after the sweet hug they shared some time back

An early update!!
Hope you guys like the update.💕

What do you think Bondita will do now?

Will this guilt trip ruin the small advances their relationship made?

How will Anirudh clear out the misunderstandings?