28. The Heated Confrontation 💕

*Unedited part, comment if you find any mistake!

In morning, Bondita wakes up, she cuddles more into her pillow. After few moments, realisation strikes her that the thing that she was cuddling in was not her pillow.

She shoot opens her eyes and looks around. She sees herself clutched in her pati babu's embrace. He was holding her tight by her waist and his legs on top of her. She was totally under him. His face was nuzzled in Bondita's neck and his soft hazy beard tickled everytime he moved his neck. His soft breath on her neck sent tingles down her body.

She saw him shifting in his position and thus she closed her eyes to avoid any awkwardness. Anirudh slowly opened his eyes and murmured Bondita's name due to which his lips brushed past the soft skin of Bondita's neck. She could feel her body explode, goosebumps on her skin and butterflies dancing in her stomach. She clutched the bedsheet tight.

Realisation hits Anirudh, he shifts back, but his hands still encircling her torso. He raises his hand and touches her forehead. Her body temperature seemed normal. He moved his hand and slowly cupped her face. He felt Bondita squeeze her shut eyes. He understood that she was up and was just pretending to sleep. He thinks to tease her and again shifts near her and sleeps holding her.

Bondita opens her eyes after a minute and releases the breath she was holding. She looks at Anirudh's face and smile automatically comes on her face. She slowly brushes his hairs which were on his forehead. Her hand shifts to his cheek and she slowly rubs his light beard. Anirudh used to shave everyday, thus every next day he had light stubble on his cheeks. Though Bondita also preferred clean shaved men as it seemed more hygienic, but this light stubble used to attract her as nobody could even imagine.

Anirudh opens his eyes and smiles teasingly at Bondita, Bondita widens her eyes and turns her back in embarrassment. She pulls the sheet upto her face and curses herself. Anirudh chuckles and tries to pull off the sheet from her face. Bondita holds it tight but Anirudh tickles her due to which her hold loosens and the sheet gets pulled down. Bondita glares at him and gets up to go the bathroom to get ready but instead Anirudh pulls her and in a swift motion runs to the bathroom. Bondita shouts," Pehle mai jaa rahi thi na...." But until then he was already in the bathroom.

Bondita lays back down and remembers the night incidents. She could remember her own condition, how Anirudh took care of her, how respectfully he changed her clothes, how he brought hot water bag for her and how he enveloped her and slept. She blushed and covered her face with the comforter. Sleep overtook her.

Her sleep broke when she felt cold droplets of water on her face. She opened her eyes and saw her husband shaking his head to get rid of water from his hair. She looked at him, he indeed looked good. She noticed the way his muscles flexed when he raises his hand, how he applies his perfume, how he wears his watch. She noticed that the perfume he used was not the musk one instead it was the one Bondita chose for him.

Anirudh feels a gaze on him and looks at the bed where Bondita was busy in checking him out. He says," Do you believe in love at first sight ya mai firse chalkar aau?" Bondita throws a pillow at him and runs in the washroom. Anirudh chuckles.

Anirudh waits for her to come back so that he could demand answers from her about last night. He sat on the bed when he saw Bondita coming out with wet hair and no accesories. She was wrapped in her saree. Bondita went to the mirror, clutched her hair loosely and tucked her pallu over her head. She wore her jewellery and turned back to see Anirudh looking at her.

Before she could say something Anirudh said," Bondita kya tum mujhe kuch batana chahti ho?" Bondita's face went pale on hearing him. She knew that he was asking about last night. She lowered her head and stood quiet. This further angered him and he asked in an even stern voice," Bondita mai kuch puch raha hu?" Bondita still doesn't respond and he says angrily," Tum nahi bataogi toh kya hua?Ab woh jawaab denge joh in sabka karan hai."

He rushes out of the room and Bondita follows him. She tries to stop him but he didn't stop. He calls out everyone. Everybody comes out and looks at the couple. Binoy says," Yeh kya hai Anirudh, yeh kya subah subah chalu ho jata hai tumhara aur tumhari patni ka, jabse yeh ladki aayi hai, ek bhi din shanti se nahi nikalta." Anirudh ignores his comment and says," Kal ghar par uss tantrik ko kisne bulaya?" Trilochan kaka says," Hamne bulaya! Kyu kya hua?" Anirudh rubs his face in anger and says," Kya hua? Ese jaadu tone se raksha karwana chahte hai, ese jaadu tone se, usse ghaav pahuchakar. Kal Bondita ki haalat dekhte toh aapko pata chalta. Pura shareer thanda pad gaya tha. Neeli ho gayi thi woh. Kaap rahi thi, ek shabd bhi nhi nikal raha tha uske muh se. Saans bhi nhi lete ban rahi thi usse. Aapke isse tone totke se na hi uske shareer par balki uske man par bhi galat asar pad sakta hai." Kaka interupts him and says," Bas bas, sabka apna apna vishwaas hai. Joh tumhe tona totka lagta hai, hame lagta hai usse hi tumhari raksha hogi."

Anirudh gets confused and says," Raksha kesi raksha?" Kaka says," Tumhara woh hadsa, fir maa ki chunar ka jal jana, yeh sab dekhte hue hamne ek baba ko bulaya tha, unhone Bondita ki kundali dekhi aur bataya ki Bondita ki grah dasha bohot kharab hai jiske karan tumhare jeevan par sankat hai. Uske liye baba ne yeh tabeez aur yeh totka bataya tha. Aur hamne bhi bahu se yeh sab karne se pehle pucha tha ki woh yeh kar paayegi ya nahi. Pucho apni patni se." Anirudh looks at Bondita furiously and says to Kaka," Toh yeh pooja thi kal, aur ye kya kundali wagerah mai vishwaas karte hai aap? Kuch satya nhi hota inme. Aur Bondita tum, tumne bhi inme vishwaas kiya? Kyu? Mujhe tumse toh yeh umeed nhi thi. Aur tumhe kya mujhpar vishwaas nhi hai joh tumne mujhe yeh batana zaruri nhi samjha."

Bondita looks down and her eyes get teary, those words said by mami and that Baba were revolving in her mind. She bites her lower lip to stop the sob escaping her lips. Trilochan says," Ab bahu par kyu gussa kar rahe ho. Hamne socha unka totka kaam karega toh hamne bula liya unhe. Isme konsi badi baat ho gayi?". Anirudh gets angry and says," Konsi badi baat ho gayi, meri raksha ke dhong ke liye apne Bondita ko kuye mai dhakel diya? Bondita, tumhe nhi hai apni fikr? Kese kar sakti ho tum yeh? Mujhe nhi pata tha tum bhi itni rudhivadi, purani aur pichdi soch rakhti ho. Aur kaka, yadi tone totke se sab pareshani ka hal mil jaata hai, toh usi tantrik ko zamindaar bana dete hai. Jadu karke baago mai fal lagwa do, fasal achhi uga do, nadi ko hamare kheto ki aur mudwa dete hai. Kyu? Ho sakta hai na yeh?"

Binoy gets angry and interuppts, "Anirudh baat ko aage mat badhao.". He says," Baat aage badh gayi hai, balki hadd paar kar gayi hai, jiss pal mujhe yeh pata chala ki Bondita ne khud hami bhari thi, uss hi pal baat aage badh gayi." He storms to his room back. Bondita runs back to her room. She cries hysterically. She takes the picture of her mother and father and cries hugging it close.

Title Credits - AvleenKaur567263 dristi99 Thankyou for the title sweethearts 💕

Title Ideas?

How will Bondita manofy Anirudh?😟

Your opinion on Anirudh's DJ Session?