59. The Not So Good Hideout!💕

(So overwhelmed by the response on the previous part! I love you guys immensely! Also, I have a question for you guys at last, do answer, pretty please! It won't take much of your time❤️😭💕)

Trilochan says," Jao, jao, jaldi jao, chup jao, ham sambhal lenge!" Bondita and Anirudh turn to run when Kaka calls out Anirudh, and says gritting his teeth, "Aur tum, kuch pehen lena!" Anirudh nods. Bondita giggles looking at his scared face. He glares at her but instead she shows her tongue to him. Anirudh pulls Bondita in his room and shuts the door.

Downstairs, Kalindi enters the other portion of the haveli shouting Bondita's name with Tapur following her meekly. Tapur got caught in Das Bari and blurted out the truth of both the sister's exploring the other side of haveli. Thus, Thakumaa came for the aid of Bondita unaware of the fact that RC's have bought the other part of the haveli.

Bondita sits on his bed resting her face in her palms as she looks him pacing to and fro in his room. Bondita throws a t-shirt on him as Anirudh glares at her. Bondita says," Yu ghumiye mat, pehle kuch peheniye."

Anirudh comes closer to the bed and rests his hands on it on her either sides. Bondita bends back as he bends in front of her. He says," Kyu tumhe distract ho raha hai?" Bondita pushes him back, poking her finger on his chest and blurts out a no smugly.

He says," Ha toh problem kya hai?" Bondita says, "Agar Thakuma yaha aa gayi aur apko ese dekh liya mere saath toh?! Na jaane kya kya sochengi woh?" Anirudh was about to revert back when she interupts him and says," Ha, ha pata hai aap yahi kahenge ki wahi sochengi ki ham bhi wahi kar rahe the joh pati patni band kamre mai karte hai!" She says mimicking him.

He sits closer to her and says," Waah Bondita tum toh bohot smart hoti jaa rahi ho!" Bondita glares at him and shifts on the bed. He then inches closer to her and Bondita shifts again. Bondita was about to fall off from the bed but Anirudh holds her arm to prevent her from falling.

Thakumaa shouts Bondita's name again and again and Trilochan comes from the room pretending to be sleepy. He turns on the light and Thakumaa's eyes widen seeing him. She says," Aap kya kar rahe hai yaha?" Trilochan says," Yeh toh hame puchna chahiye ki aap kya kar rahi hai yaha?!" Thakumaa glares at him and says," Lagta hai aap bhul gaye hai ki yeh Tulsipur nhi, Krishnanagar hai! Aur yeh aapki RC Haveli nhi hai!"

Trilochan says," Aap bhi shayad bhul gayi hai ki ham zamindaar hai, hamare liye esi haveli kharidna chutkiyon ka kaam hai?" Thakumaa gasps and says glaring at him," Aapne yeh haveli kharid li? Kyuu? Kuch pal bhi nhi rehne de sakte aap mujhe apni bachhi ke saath akele?"

Trilochan says," Nhi, isme mera koi haath nhi hai. Par aapka bhi kasoor nhi hai, aap nhi jaanti hamare Anirudh ke fitoor ko, jab koi fitoor uske sar par chadh jaata hai toh na usse koi hosh rehta hai, na koi samajh!" Thakumaa says," Toh aap kehna chahte hai ki Bondita keval unka fitoor hai?!"