75. Anirudh's Tactics and Privacy in Marriage 💕

"Baba, Apko kuch karna hoga, mujhe yaha se wapis aana hai, Mera sach samne aa jaega agar mai yaha ek din bhi aur ruki

"Baba, Apko kuch karna hoga, mujhe yaha se wapis aana hai, Mera sach samne aa jaega agar mai yaha ek din bhi aur ruki..."

"Ab kuch nhi ho sakta matlab? Aap ese kese keh sakte hai, bhuliye mat agar sach baahaar aaya toh sirf mai hi nhi doobungi, balki aapka joh yeh bada sa business hai na, usse saath le doobongi!"

"Aap esa kyu keh rahe hai? Aap jaante hai na maine yeh kadam uthane se pehle kai baar koshish ki thi Bondita ke mann mai shak ka, ya mujhse neeche hone ke dar ka beej bone ki! Aur fir woh dhongi baba wala natak? Par woh nhi maani!"

"Aur yeh sab sirf Anirudh ke kaaran. Mai Anirudh se pyaar karti hu, usse kisi aur ka hote nhi dekh sakti!"

"Aur uss Anirudh ko dekho, Bondita bhaav de nhi rahi usse, aur fir bhi yahi Krishnanagar mai betha hai, uske liye apni jaan bhi dene ko taiyaar hai! Uss kal ki aayi Hui ladki se jese usse pyaar ho gaya ho!"

Saudamini suddenly starts shaking with anger. Anirudh looks at her sweating and shaking as the realisation dawns upon her. Anirudh hides as he looks at her clutching her hair.

She mutters," Nhi Nhi Nhi, Anirudh ko Bondita se pyaar... Nhi ho sakta! Woh sirf mera hai, sirf mera!!" She drops the phone and runs back to her room stumbling on the way.

Anirudh clutches his head as he rushes to the kitchen. He drinks the water trying to calm his mind, which was running at hundred miles per second.

Anirudh returns to the room and sees Bondita sitting on the bed, half sleepy, trying to look for him.

He looks at her smiling wide awake as her gaze falls on him. He gives her a blank expression as Bondita says," Aap kaha the? Mai darr gayi thi na!"

Her gaze softens as she looks at the jug filled in his hand. She giggles and says, "Aap pani lene gaye the? Offo Bondita! Mai date ke karan itni excited thi ki paani lana bhul gayi!"

She worries as she looks at him standing all blank. She says, her voice laced with worry, "Aap thik hai na Pati Babu? Kuch hua kya neeche? Aap mujhe utha dete mai paani le aati!"

Anirudh sighs as he gives her a forced smile. He says," Nahi esi koi baat nhi hai. Woh tum gehri neend mai so rahi thi na, isliye nhi uthaya! Aur ab mai bohot thak gaya hu, ham so jaate hai!"

Bondita's gaze softens and she tries to arrange the blanket for him to get in. But she gasps as she sees the blanket move from her.

Anirudh pulls her legs, making her straight land on the bed with Anirudh. Anirudh was on top of her, hugging her stomach. His light stubble starts tickling her stomach, as she bites her lips trying to control the giggle escaping her lips.

Bondita squeezes her eyes shut and sighs. She says, her voice low, "Pati babu aap yeh... Kya kar rahe hai?"

She looks down at Anirudh's face lined with worry and tension. Her heart sinks looking at his worried face.