41. Raging Heartbeats 💕

Anirudh finally manages to shut the window and looks down at his wife who was looking up at him intensely, standing in a close proximity enough to make him go crazy and send shivers down his spine

Bondita turns in his hold, she was trapped between the wall and her husband. She couldn't tear her gaze away from him and Anirudh, his mind warned him to step back and go back to bed, but this cruel heart, does it ever listen to you? He stood grounded there, close to his wife. His heart had his own wish, and following it, he steps even more closer to her if it was possible, Bondita steps back in anticipation and hits the window. The window opens again and both of them squeeze their eyes as they felt the water droplets coming in from the window, drenching their faces.

They opened their eyes, standing still, as the rain drops drench them further. Their minds screamed at them to step away from the rain or they might catch cold, but their heart was enjoying the warmth that their partner was radiating in this cool atmosphere created.

Bondita's open hair, which were wet by now, were now sticking on her face and on her bare arms. Involuntarily, Anirudh's hands moved to Bondita's face. His fingers gently drew away the wet strands from her face. Bondita shudderes as she feels his fingers graze her cheeks. His hands move down to her neck slowly, removing the wet strands from their. Bondita feels her heart doing summersaults as his fingers gently brushed over the soft spot of her neck.

Her hand moves up and gently cupped his neck. Anirudh moves closer and makes Bondita stand straight by holding her closer by her bare waist. Bondita squeezes her eyes shut as she felt his fingers on her waist, through the thin material of her saree.

Anirudh's hands moved closer to her arms. His hands move down, gently removing all the wet strands that came in his way. His hand reached down further and entwined his hand with hers. Anirudh looked at her face which was looking serene, wet from the rain drops and glowing under the moonlight. He moves a little forward near her ear and whispers," Bondita..." Bondita just hummed, unable to respond as she felt his hot breath fanning over her ear. Her hold over his neck shifts to his hair, as he stood closer to her whispering in her ear.

His one hand entwined with hers and the other gently clutching her waist. Bondita's one hand entwined with his and other one tangled in his almost wet locks.

Their moment broke as they heard the study's phone ringing. Anirudh steps back as his reverie broke, he looks at the flushed face of his wife and for a change, he didn't feel guilty. Bondita opens her eyes on feeling the loss of warmth. Her cheeks burnt as she saw her husband gazing at her. She remembers the moment that they shared a minute before and blushed even more, if it was possible. She looks down shyly.

She hears the study's phone ring again and she looks at Anirudh. She says," Pati babu, dekhiye kiska phone hai, jaldi!" Anirudh breaks out of his chain of thoughts and rushes downstairs. Bondita stables her heavy breathing and arranges her disheveled clothing and rushes downstairs, following him.