32. Peace in Your Arms!💕

Anirudh then makes her sit on the bed and says," Ab batao Bondita ghar mai billi kese aayi?" Bondita looks at him wide eyed and gives him a smile

Anirudh then makes her sit on the bed and says," Ab batao Bondita ghar mai billi kese aayi?" Bondita looks at him wide eyed and gives him a smile. She tries to convince him that," Maine bataya toh tha ki chot lagi thi use..." He says," Mai woh karan nhi puch rahe jisse tumne parivaar walo ko manaya, balki asli karan."

She scratches her neck and says with a guilty and nervous smile," Woh aapko pareshan karne ke liye... Woh aap baat nhi kar rahe the na mujhse, toh maine socha agar aapko gussa dilau toh shayad baat karle aap mujhse." Anirudh chuckles and says," Par tumhe kese pata ki mujhe billi nhi pasand." "Woh maa ne bataya tha..." Anirudh face palms himself and says," Maa bhi na...". Bondita chuckles.

Anirudh then turns serious and says," Tumhe pata hai aaj office mai kya hua?" Bondita turns serious seeing him all serious. She looks at him and shakes her head in a no. He says," Mujhse koi Birristra Babu aaye the milne." Bondita blushes on remembering the conversation she had with him on phone.

He continues," Unhone mujhe samjhaya ki mujhe dusri vyakti ko bhi apna paksh rakhne ka mauka dena chahiye. Fir mujhe tumhari yaad aayi ki maine tumhe toh mauka diya hi nhi apna paksh rakhne ka, balki sidha saza dedi." Bondita nods, he then says," Isliye mai chahta hu tum mujhe batao ki kyu tumne kaka ka saath diya? Kyu iss andhvishwas ko badhava diya? Kya tum sach mai inn sab mai vishwaas karti ho? Kya tumhe sach mai lagta hai ki tumhare karan hamare parivaar ya mujhpar sankat aa sakta hai?"

Bondita's eyes pooled with tears, all the taunts of mami and the words of that baba replayed in her mind. Then her parents's accident, their dead bodies, their cremation, Anirudh's blood strained look. She closes her eyes and shuts her ears. She starts trembling as all those images again replayed in her mind.

Anirudh looked at her trembling. His heart ached at her condition and he takes her in a bear hug. Bondita was on the verge of panic attack, she almost had one that night when Anirudh returned all injured but she was soothed by Anirudh himself. She felt herself relax in his arms. Her hands which were on her ear loosen and were left hanging at the sides.

Anirudh mumbles sweet nothings in her ear. Bondita could listen to Anirudh's heartbeat as her face was pressed in his chest. She slowly raises her hands and reciprocates the hug. Anirudh smiles on feeling her arms around him and he rubs her back. Bondita inhaled his manly cologne, which was making her go hazy.

Bondita stays like that for a moment and then seperates. She wipes her tears and takes in a deep breath. Anirudh says," Bondita, agar tum comformtable nhi ho toh theek hai, koi baat nhi, hum baad mai baat karenge...' Bondita shakes her head and narrates to him everything, from the evil taunts of her mami, to that baba's words which pushed her to believe that she was the one harming her close ones. It was her badluck that cursed them. She was ready to do anything to protect the family she had now. How her insecurities forced her to take this step.

Anirudh then caresses her hair and takes her back in a hug. He says mumbling over her head," Bondita, ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna, tum kabhi bhi kisi ke jeevan ka apshagun ho hi nhi sakti ho. Jis ladki ka itna pyaara dil ho, jise sabki itni parwaah ho, joh har kisi ko apna bana leti ho, woh kya kisi ke jeevan ka apshagun banegi. Tum toh mera jeevan ka sabse bada vardaan, sabse bada shagun ho. Tumne mere jeevan ko badal diya hai, badla hai achhe ke liye. Tum mano ya na mano, hamara milna niyati mai tha, ye tabse tay tha jab tumhara khat mere paas pohoncha tha. You are the best friend one could ever wish for! Aur toh aur, tum hi batao, mere accident ka tumse kya lena dena? Tum thi waha? Tum toh tab mere saath thi jab mujhe tumhari zarurat thi. Tum fir mere liye vardaan sabit huyi, tumne meri chot thik kari, tumne mera dhyaan rakha. Aur rahi baat tumhari mami ki, unki baaton ko dil pe lagana bilkul mat. Woh stree joh tumhara jeevan barbaad karna chahti thi tumhari shadi uss buddhe se karwakar, joh taiyaar thi tumhe sati karne ke liye, unki baatein ko man par lekar ya unki baaton ka apne upar prabhav padne dene se tum unka maksad kamyab kar rahi ho. Jab bhi yeh baatein tumhe fir sataye, tab yaad karna apne mata pita ki muskaan ko, kese woh muskurate the tumhe dekhkar, kese unki saari chinta dur ho jati thi tumhara chehra dekhkar, kese unki naak unchi ho jaati thi jab padhai mai tum avval aati thi. Sochna unhe kitni khushi hui hogi tumhare janm par!

Bondita tightens her hold on Anirudh getting relaxed by his words. His words left a deep impact on her and almost uprooted her insecurities.

After a few moments when Anirudh starts feeling Bondita's weight on him, he realises that Bondita is slowly falling into slumber without eating. He then calls her out," Bondita, utho, dekho sona mat, tumne khana nhi khaya abhi tak." Bondita groans and shifts back. She glares at Anirudh.

Anirudh says with a teasing smile," Kitna soti ho tum Bondita?" Bondita frowns and says," Kitna kya kitna, kab soyi mai?" He says," Maine dekha hai, jab mauka milta hai, tum so jati ho." Bondita then says," Haa, soti hu toh, nazar mat lagaiye aap meri neend ko." Anirudh then mumbles, low enough for her to hear, to tease her," Aur wese bhi, aur kuch toh aata nhi hai."

Bondita's nose flares up in anger and she hits Anirudh with a pillow. Anirudh looks at her amazed. He then picks up another pillow and hits her too. Bondita groans and says," Ab aap marenge mujhe?" Anirudh says," Don't start what you can't finish." He again hits Bondita, which leads to a full fledged pillow fight. They run around the whole room fighting, the cotton from the torn pillows flying everywhere and there laughs echoing in the room. Anirudh and Bondita then lay on the bed tired. They look at each other and burst into laughter. Anirudh's laughing session breaks when he sees how much adorable his wife looked while laughing. Bondita on feeling an intense gaze looks at Anirudh and blushes. She sits back and says to avoid any awkwardness, " Chaliye raat ke khane ka samay ho gaya hai." Anirudh nods.

Have not yet decided on title for previous part, haven't got much ideas for it

Have not yet decided on title for previous part, haven't got much ideas for it. Any ideas for this one?

Your opinions on this chapter?

My poor Bondita🥺

Anirudh is such a sweetheart 💕