Chapter 131 - Face Masks And Lingerie Shopping Part 2

Lisa P.O.V.

Me, being of sound mind and body, found myself beginning to weep when I saw how Y/N and Sypha practically fell to the floor while embracing each other. Then Adrian joined the group and both girls got squished. This, of course, got the pair laughing like idiots and the whole lot of them ended up on the floor in a weird giggling pile. As much as I wanted to just shake my head at them and turn away, they all started laughing even harder and got the rest of us to laugh along with them. Allen was trying to pull them apart to stand them up, Vlad stood to the side chuckling and Celeste took video of the whole event while gleefully snickering to herself. The only one that didn't move at all was Simon.

The boy looked as if he would pass out at any moment as he looked on into the pile. It must have struck him truly in awe of the sight before him. Here, right before his eyes, was his grandmother of too many greats to count. The woman who gave birth to the child that shares his name. He watched wide eyed as his predecessor was aided from the floor and Y/N helped straighten her clothes. It was then that I realized that he and his brother, Leo, were the only Belmonts that hadn't met Sypha yet.

"Before I forget," Y/N said as she put her arm around Simon's shoulders and pulled him forward, "this is Simon Belmont." He looked as if he'd shrink away, and probably would have succeeded had Sypha not moved forward and placed her hands on his pinkening cheeks.

"You're Simon?" sheasked in awe.

"Yes, ma'am," he responded softly, his eyes cast to the floor.

"You know," she said with a tiny bit of a chuckle, "your father did the same thing."

"He couldn't look Sypha in the eye when he first met her either," Vlad said with a chuckle.

"And I said he couldn't be a Belmont because he was way too polite," she said as she reached her hand up to the top of his head and smoothed her hand down through his hair to lay her hand on his cheek.

"I think my son will grow to be like you, Simon," she said with a smile. When he raised his eyes to meet hers she spoke again.

"Your hair is the exact same shade as my Simon. Your eyes, too," a soft breathy laugh escaped her. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was looking at my son grown up without the influence of his father on his intelligence."

"Trevor's not that bad, Sypha," Adrian said on a laugh. "Yes, there are times where his intelligence shines about as bright as the devil's anus, and yes he has a ways to go with his manners, like start at how to hold a spoon and go from there, but he's not that bad."

"As if you have any room to talk, you over-sized manchild," Sypha snipped with a smirk. "Should I regale everyone with the little chat we had in the Hold?"

"Nope," Adrian said quickly before moving behind Y/N. "Although, that is a completely different set of circumstances, so technically it shouldn't count."

"Sure," Sypha said with a laugh. "Whatever you say, Mr. Circumstances. Whatever you say."

"As much as I'd love to hear all the stories here," Celeste interrupted, "we have an appointment to keep with Miss Reggie, so chop chop ladies!" Y/N and I turned to grab our things, the excitement for the evening palpable in the air. I'd just gotten back to the living room with my bag when my husband made a very odd suggestion.

"Why don't you take Simon with you?" Everyone's head whipped around toward my dearest husband in a bit of surprise.

"You do realize that this is supposed to be a bachelorette party, right?" Celeste queried.

"Of course I realize that," he said with a huff, "but I'm thinking about the opportunity to rub the fact that he met Sypha and spent time with her into his brother's face. It would be a fine comeuppance for the little puke in my opinion."