Chapter 45 - A Really Good Morning Part 2

A/N: It appears that there were some extra lemons lying about. Enjoy.

Reader P.O.V.

I felt something pulse through my body that was foreign, but pleasurable. It was a pooling sensation in my lower abdomen that swelled and felt as if it were filling out. I had an idea, but I would need to have a willing participant...and judging by the look in Adrian's eyes, I would have to do a lot of convincing.

"Adrian? Look at me, ok?"

"What was that?" he asked in a panic.

"Calm down and listen to me, love. Ok?" He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. When he opened his eyes and nodded, I let him know what I was thinking.

"I want you to bite me again." I turned my head to the side and waited patiently.

"I don't know what this has to do with anything, but I'll gladly fulfill your request," he said softly before leaning down and sinking his fangs into my skin once again. This time, however, he gasped with surprise and the two of us moaned. I could feel that filling out feeling again at the same time as I felt the walls of my core squeezing his growing erection. When he leaned back again, the look of surprise and arousal glowed through the smile that spread across his lips.

"I felt what you feel!" he stated happily.

"That's what I thought it was," I responded with a smile. "I don't know when it happened, but I was able to feel something that didn't feel like it was mine."

Before I could say anything else, Adrian pulled his hips back and snapped them forward resulting in a groan of pleasure from both of us as our shared pleasure bounced and rebounded back and forth. He smirked into my neck and bit down lightly while repeating his hip motion, and I felt his pleasure and mine mingling and combining with each other causing an explosion of feeling to careen through my body. It was as if waves of pleasure were crashing over me repeatedly and wrenching every moan, groan and whimper my body could possibly make.

My fingers dug into the flesh of his back, my legs wrapped around his waist and my teeth sunk into his neck while Adrian increased his speed. My muffled moans rippled over his skin and left goosebumps in it's wake, his teeth sunk in deeper and my core pulsed with the pleasure I felt.

"Harder! Please, Adrian!" I shouted to his mind. His hands reached under me to grip my shoulders, his lips parted from my neck to war with mine and his strokes were indeed harder. I was a whimpering mess with pleasure fogging my mind and his grunts of effort echoed in my ears driving my body to raise to his with each stroke. Eventually his strokes were too fast for me to keep up with so I raised my hips as high as I could. I could feel his orgasm coming on as if it were my own, my body reacting to it and speeding mine to it's end. With a loud growl, we both threw our heads back and felt our climax as if our bodies were melting together and we collapsed in a heap of sweat, heat and panting breaths with our bodies still connected in the most intimate of ways.

Alucard P.O.V.

The realization that Y/N and I were feeling pleasure from the other invaded and fogged my mind. In no time at all I had become addicted to the feeling of being one with my mate and needed it again. I didn't care that I was fully sated and couldn't have been more pleased, but instead wanted to feel it all over again. Not really thinking any more about it, I lifted Y/N up with me as I raised myself to a sitting position.

"I need more!" I said gruffly, passion and need tinting my voice. I half expected her to fight me, but she looked at me with heavy lidded eyes.

"More!" she echoed. Her arms wrapped around my neck and legs around my waist before her lips captured mine in a frantic kiss. I pressed her close to me and moaned into the kiss while she gripped me with both her arms and legs. Her back and shoulders lurched forward to press her breasts against my chest while her hips rose and fell in an effort to start some kind of friction between us. Her movements spurred me on and drove me mad. I grabbed the globes of her ass and raised her up while not allowing the kiss to end.