Chapter 130 - Face Masks And Lingerie Shopping Part 1

Sypha P.O.V.

When I woke up to the sound of Simon crying for milk, I never would have thought I'd see Dracula standing next to Trevor in the baby's room. Simon had stopped crying the moment Trevor picked him up, which made me a tiny bit giddy knowing he was finally a bit more comfortable with him, and comforted the baby in his arms to get him to quiet down.

"He's hungry," Trevor said with a smile. "I'm not surprised, to be honest with you. This kid is definitely an eater. Probably go broke feeding him if the other boys are any kind of measurement against this little guy."

"Don't you sit there trying not to look like a doting father, Belmont," Dracula chided with a laugh.

"I know," he said back. "But you have to admit after seeing those behemoth Belmonts, there's a pretty good chance I'm going to end up with a monster here. You're gonna be a big baby, aren't you? Yes, you most certainly will, my little mountain in the making." I heard the baby chortle and coo back at his father's taunting and had a bit of difficulty trying not to laugh. But that didn't stop Dracula from hearing me.

"Come in here, Sypha," he said. "I need to discuss something with you."

"Uh oh," I said as I entered the room, "you sound too serious. Is there something wrong?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. I just wanted to talk to you about something very important and wanted you to sit down first." I made my way over to the men sitting next to the baby's bed and sat on the chair I usually sit to feed Simon in.

"Now, I want you to know that this isn't something bad. I just wanted you to know that I have planned a little surprise and need your help."

"Surprise?" I asked, my head naturally tilting to the side. "Surprise for who?"

"Y/N." With that name alone my interest in the conversation jumped ten fold.

"You're going to surprise her? That sounds like fun," I said with a smile I hadn't realized had spread across my face until Dracula said something.

"By that smile I'd say you're excited to find out what it is, so I won't keep you in suspense. I want you to come through the Mirror and spend time with her for her bachelorette party." He smiled broadly before speaking again.

"You'll be with her, Lisa, Reggie and my youngest, Celeste."

"That's -"

"Don't forget the Mirror can return you to the same time like I did," Trevor said as he bounced Simon on his knee. "I completely forgot about that little fact rather easily and still feel a bit like an idiot."

"That's because you are an idiot, Belmont," Dracula chuckled.

"Careful," Trevor said with a sadistic smile, "I have a loaded baby and I'm not afraid to use him." With that statement, I quickly grabbed Simon from his father's hands and prepared to feed him.

"I know you're a bit worried about leaving Simon with Trevor here, but remember I can take you from here while he's sleeping and have you back before he wakes."

"And also remember you're going to visit Y/N," Trevor hurriedly said. "And she's probably going to me massively emotional when you see her, so be prepared." It was shortly after this I heard another voice from the other room.

"Not to push, but we have to get back before Y/N gets too suspicious."

"Richter," Trevor said as I lowered my cloak's neckline and began breastfeeding Simon. "Get in here and meet your too-many-greats-to-mention grandmother!" Confused, I looked up to the doorway to see a man that looked remarkably similar to Trevor standing there. Only thing that made him different was his height, being taller than Trevor, and the fact that his eyes were cast down toward the floor.