𓏲 𓄼 special 3.𓂅𓄹

࿐ special 3

࿐ special 3.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SUNOO'S LAUGH was heard across the condominium. In their high school attire, Eui and Sunoo posed in front of the mirror. Eui beamingly exclaimed, ❝ That's cute, another one! ❞ while posing with a huge grin.

However, the joyous atmosphere was short-lived when Sunoo sheepishly gave the woman a back hug and placed its chin on her shoulder. Without a doubt, Eui's heart was racing so rapidly that she felt like she may burst when she suddenly turned to look at him. The vibe become vividly more romantic.

Sunoo's eyes then shifted to the gazing of longing Eui, as the boy just innocently smiled at her. While resisting the impulse to display her love delight, she gazed back to the mirror and clicked the photo.

Sunoo suddenly kissed her cheeks, which got Eui flustered again. The blood rush through her veins until it came to her face, Eui bit onto her lower lip and smiled for once again in the photo.

Let's go to the amusement park now, hmm? ❞ Sunoo smiled genuinely, while staring at his girlfriend. ❝ Let's go!

Onto the amusement park, dazzling gleam of stars in Eui's eyes was beyond visible, the Lotte World; largest theme park in the country. It was crowded but nevertheless, it was beauty. People go on and here, riding each of their favored rides. Screams of excitement and dread were heard out across the humongous park.

Which made the couple more excited through their veins as they have never came in here for more than a year because of work from there to here. ❝ Sunoo. ❞ Eui sing-sang on her sweet tone, specifically a tone she talk to Sunoo. ❝ Yes, my Eui? ❞ the lad replied with joy.

Which ride do you want to ride first? ❞ she points out the choices right infront of them. ❝ I'm fine with anything. ❞

Eui smirked, ❝ Are you sure? ❞ it was a smug face that she masked on. ❝ You're suspicious. ❞

Eui by that laughed, ❝ Let's go to the legit intense one first, birthday boy. ❞ she dragged him, excited obviously for the rides with her boyfriend. Sunoo want to say no, but its Eui, his girlfriend, he can't say no to her.

Precious, isn't it?

As she led them through the pathways, after getting the ticket, there goes infront of them, most screams has, the gigantic Pirate ship ride. ❝ Eui-ah... ❞ he smiled through pain, actually, excited for it, but at the same time, it creep the f' out of him.

Its okay. It'll be fun. ❞ she patted the lad's shoulder with ease. Not knowing that, her screams for it will be louder for anyone to hear. Sunoo watches his girlfriend, screaming its life at, cursing any time she gets.

Now the scaredy-cat side of him disappeared because of her reactions. But the sunshine can't lie, his screams were on high-pitch too.

Here, water. Are you okay? ❞ he asked, clapping his hands, as he cannot stop laughing and watching the video he caught of his girlfriend. ❝ Damn it. I lost my cool. ❞ she whispered down to her breath. As she jokingly sobbed, with Sunoo, holding her hand tightly, as his laughs were muffled to hear.

Okay, let's go to the roller coaster! ❞ she jumped out of the bench, ready for the next one.

R-roller coaster? ❞ he cupped his mouth, as his eyes widened in surprise. ❝ Ah, love...fine. ❞ he gave up. Howbeit, he himself also wants to try rides he didn't try when he was younger because he don't have that much motivation to go here anyways, only if without Eui.

Sunoo, you ready? ❞ she gently took the tickets out of the seller's palm. The seller watch both of them, plainly evident, a fangirl for the cute couple, dressed in highschool outfits. ❝ Of course! ❞ he brightly grinned, putting an fist up.

Should've not agreed...BUT I REALLY LOVE YOU EUI! ❞ he shouted with all guts as peeps, laughed with the reaction when the ride starts to go on.

Hours passed by.

Ah, its already going dark. Let's ride out the last two rides, please. ❞ she plead out. ❝ Anything for you, Eui. ❞ he smiled, head still dizzy about those crazy rides. He for sure knows, that his throats hurt from all of those shouts.

Wait, I'm supposed to say that to you! ❞ she giggled. He caressed her head as he walked pass by her, smiling. A loverboy indeed.

Being on their highschool outfits, it just made the nostalgias dream come true once again. ❝ Hmm, carousel ride? ❞ Sunoo pointed, temptation to sit on those kids rides. ❝ I like that. ❞ Eui, nudged his shoulder, using her elbow. ❝ Okay, let's go! ❞ the birthday boy grabbed her palms, intertwining the heart of love while running unto the rendezvous.

Her long white skirt, wave onto the air. Their hair with a glimpse of glitters, as their eyes glimmers. Every light they came across to was all heart shaped, the world was beauty. It was beauty for the couple, its like a filter was put onto their pupils, because all they can see was their light-o'-love. Living like a Pinterest dream.

They are home.

Eui and Sunoo are always home to eachother. I don't want this to end yet, happy birthday sunshine...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

18 note. luvsnoo
That mirror scene..
its too much
for me to take in.
And please,
imagine how
sweet Sunoo's tone
will be, when Eui
is calling him.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ࿐ ksn. 🎉