ᥫ᭡:27

࿐ 27 : library

࿐ 27 : library.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TODAY WAS A BREAK DAY, they only have half day classes which made the students high five in desirousness. Suddenly, Rye wanted to go to the library shop near the park. ❝ You don't like books but rather watch disney, so why are we going there now? ❞ Eui confusingly asked. ❝ Well you know, people change. ❞ the girl shyly said, while pouting.

Eui suspiciously looked the girl up and down, ❝ Are you sure? You're not that type to go to a library. ❞

Okay stop, I know you know I hate libraries but... ❞ she stopped again, ❝ ..can we? ❞ Rye showed Eui begging, with her puppy eyes.

Is she a dog? Eui thought, ❝ Fine, I want to read some new books anyways. ❞ Eui gave in. ❝ Okay then see you later! ❞ they bid goodbye to eachother.

❝ Damn it, where is he? ❞ Rye looked around

Damn it, where is he? ❞ Rye looked around. ❝ Who? ❞ Eui butt in, in her own self conversation.

Rye sighed, and just continue to read the tale of Chunhyang, it's a true love story tale wherein two lovers have to fight the world to be with eachother. Eui just let it off, thinking it's a simple matter. ❝ I'm gonna get more books. ❞

Rye nodded, ❝ Okay! Notify me if you find romantic stories. ❞ she smiled, Rye was so deprived to romance that she sometimes read the same book daily if she likes it.

Eui walked into the shelves, full of politics. Eui was an opposite when it comes to liking books from Rye. She likes those books that are not happy endings, because in that, she can cry out what she feels.

She went into an aisle where most students or people are for their interests. She picked out a copy of pride and prejudice, she internally jumps in joy, she has been wanting to read this, but before that, a hand grabbed onto it, too causing the book to fall over. ❝ O-oh, I'm sorry, you can have it. ❞ the guy said in a heart-shaped smile, while crouching down to pick it up.

The guy was too kind, that Eui suddenly just wanna give it to him. ❝ Oh, Eui! ❞ the lad gasped.

By that, Eui stopped from bowing down and looked at the man. ❝ Jake!? Is that really you? ❞ Eui shyly beamed. Jake, was one of her batch mate in their junior years. He was one of the students Eui got defeated into their debates.

But it's okay, because they are on good terms, and this guy is a very kind man. ❝ How are you? ❞ Jake said, handling the book to Eui, who was shock to see.

I'm doing quite fine, what about you? ❞ Eui said, ❝ Same as well, but are you alone? I don't see anyone with you. ❞ Jake looked around, to see if she has someone who is a familiar face to him. ❝ Ah no, I'm with a friend. ❞

❝ Well, what are you doing in here too? Are you alone? ❞ Eui asked straightforward. ❝ I'm here to pick out some books, and yes I am alone. ❞

❝ Do you wanna meet my friend? If only, okay with you. ❞ she smiled truthfully. ❝ Well sure! I don't mind. ❞

The two teens went into the table where Rye was comfortably reading. ❝ Rye, meet my friend from junior years. ❞

Huh? Where... ❞ Rye blinked seeing a man with glasses, he has a soft, kind features.

Just then, just then. Rye felt all the flowers bloom around him, why is he so handsome? It's him. She suddenly felt like a lucky person to see someone who is beautiful like a pearl, his eyes that shines bright.

He has a glasses on, his hair was messy in some way. He has some long thick coat on him, while he has a familiar uniform, probably a neighborhood university. Rye was silent for like a good minute, she was starstruck to see him again. Emphasis on 'again'.

The guy smiled, but her eyes still last on him for more minutes, ❝ Ah, hello, my name's Choi Rye-jin. Just call me Rye instead. ❞ Rye finally got out of her world full of flowers that bloomed and flew petals going all over the existence of the man.

Lucky, she didn't stutter.

Hello Rye, it's nice to meet you. I'm Sim Jaeyun. ❞ the guy has an heart-shaped smile, it's a pleasing to the eye. Just from his tone, he seemed to have an Australian accent on his.

Just made his voice more interesting to hear, if this was a video, Rye would have replay it many times because whenever she looked at him, she felt a sudden urge to kill the tickle in her stomach. ❝ I-it's him. ❞ Rye whispered and gasped silently, watching Jake sitting in front of them.

What do you mean? ❞ Eui who heard it, whispered back as they watch the young man reposefully reading his book. ❝ No, nothing. It's not important. ❞

Eui gazed the two, feeling a suspicion to Rye. Rye would steal some glances, which is not natural for her, as what Eui thought.

What is this, you look uncertain? ❞ Eui silently nudged the girls elbow. ❝ I am not, no! ❞ she whispered, now the girl hid her self in the book.

Suspicious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 28 : dear sunshine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O6 note. luvsnoo
Hi there Jake! <3