ᥫ᭡:26

࿐ 26 : time to play the cupid!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT'S NOW BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THAT NIGHT-FUN EVENT, Eui, actually only has few hours of sleep. Which meant that her mind was flowing into the air while her feet were dragging her with their lifeless slow walk. Fortunately, no one seemed to mind; instead, they were concerned for their vice, believing she was ill. She smiled at best when she saw Rye talking with Do-hyeon.

Everyone today seemed lovely as a result of that event. Furthermore, she rarely sees Rye and Do-hyeon converse with one another, so it's a treat for her to see them doing so this time, as if the night out the night before had just engraved their perspective on each other more gorgeously ornamented and nearer.

Hello Eui, good morning. ❞ Sunoo said, as he went out of his classroom. ❝ Oh, Sunoo, good morning too. ❞ she bowed half-way.

Are you okay now, Eui? ❞ Sunoo said in worried for the lass who just sighed and smile to facilitate the troubled boy. ❝ I am fine, Sunoo. You've already done well. ❞ she smiled even more brighter.

Help, that hit Sunoo's heart.

He thought, flustered, ❝ Let me walk you to your room. ❞ Sunoo willingly said.

Eui just find it cute that whenever he smiled big, either with his pearly tooth out or not, his eyes always closes on its own, making his long eyelashes noticeable. ❝ It's okay Sunoo, I can go there. Just sit and wait for your homeroom teacher. ❞ she said sternly on her last sentence, acting like a strict mother, hiding the fact that she is blushing.

Sunoo pouted by that, he too, want s to spend his time with her until the bell rang, but we guess, Sunoo couldn't 'cause he actually obeyed Eui's command. Eui just laugh it off, walking to the direction wherein Rye and Do-hyeon was talking. ❝ Man, I want valentine's again. ❞ Rye grimaced, while crossing her arms, not alerted by her bestfriend's company.

So you wanna go back? ❞ Eui jokingly said. ❝ Oh God, Eui! ❞ Rye panted from the attack. Eui was alerted and apologized for scaring her. 

Do-hyeon just laughed it off, as he walked with the girls to their class, as his room was only meters away from theirs.

Yo, Eui. I heard we will play badminton for PE. ❞ she muttered on her ears. ❝ Oh wait really? ❞

❝ Yes, and I think we will battle against other section on our grade level. ❞ by that, Eui interestingly nod.

She used to play badminton too, she even remembered one time,  running for the shuttlecock and successfully saving it from falling down, but guess what? She's the one who falls down.

But for her it's a good win-win practice, it made her feel cool all of a sudden.

❝ Ohh, so you're our opponent, Kim Sunoo

Ohh, so you're our opponent, Kim Sunoo. ❞ Eui grinned, seeing as Sunoo also wasn't gonna back down.

It's a two vs. two, Eui was partnered with that one good player classmate named, Yona. Basically, it's a boys versus girls, since Sunoo was partnered with Jungwon, one of the heartthrob in the university. Blue for boys and red for girls.

Eui gazed at the two opponents and made a bread cheek, while raising one of her eyebrows, ready for the play. Fortunately, Jungwon just gave out his cat-smile while Sunoo did his famous sunshine smile at the girl, and she was stunned.

These two are so cute!

So she giggled, because they really are adorable, same as we to Yona, she was flustered by their smile. ❝ Let's start! ❞ the coach teacher said.

Both the teams went into the coach and choose what side they are on. Blue team enthusiastically said, ❝ HEAD! ❞

As goes for the red team, it's a ❝ Tails sir. ❞ and the win goes for the tails, a small internal party for the girls.

❝ I GOT IT! ❞ Eui ran, raising her racket to match the height of the flying shuttlecock, smashing it down

I GOT IT! ❞ Eui ran, raising her racket to match the height of the flying shuttlecock, smashing it down.

Making a winning point for their team, ❝ We won! ❞ the girls celebrated after the three matches. They won two match and one match for the boys, the two lad only pouted and laughed at their own silliness for sucking at the game, actually.

You did so well, Eui! ❞ Sunoo congratulate the two lass, ❝ You're so cool on that last moment, congratulations to you all. ❞ Jungwon handshakes the lass. ❝ Thank you, Thank you! You all did well too. ❞

They changed into their uniforms with the coats, then just sat on the clean field for their remaining rest time. He sat next to her, while Eui was conversing to her bestfriend next to her.

This kind of act alerted the two, thinking, ' time to play the cupid! '

The two lass thought unknowing eachother from the sudden act they will do, Eui stood up quickly but Rye grabbed her hands, ❝ What are you doing? ❞ they both said genuinely. ❝ Ah, well you stay here, I'll get the water bottle instead! ❞ Rye beamed.

WHAT NO! I mean, you stay here, I'll get it instead. ❞ Eui said in distress.

But in the end, she was the one who stayed. Playing the cupid is not fun. ❝ Aren't you tired? ❞ she asked the young boy. ❝ I am. ❞ he said, closing his eyes off.

Suddenly, she felt his head rested on her shoulders, she was flustered, he was asleep. She smiled, at his chubby cute cheeks.

Ah, if only you knew how much I adore and love you. ❞ she whispered looking in the sky.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 27 : library.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O5 note. luvsnoo

Do you think Rye will
also have a story of
her own?
Also, should I
give you all a name
and not just call
you 'readers'?
You all are special to me,
and so does deserves
a good name.
Good day! <3