ᥫ᭡:35

࿐ 35 : let's talk

࿐ 35 : let's talk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI, CAN WE TALK? ❞ Do-hyeon, said. It was Tuesday, basically not a good day for her, after receiving such a long explanation from her parents that is however still unfinished.

Sure, what is it? ❞ they were in an empty hallway, as Eui blankly gazed at the scenery outside. ❝ Sorry, sorry that I used her as an excuse. ❞

Huh? What do you mean? ❞ she gazed at him, shocked.

I'm sorry, I used Rye as an excuse that I like her. When you...you're the one whom I wanna dance in the Valentines. ❞

But definitely, of course you won't like me back. And I respect that, I just want to get over this so I'm here telling you, Eui. You're one of the prettiest girl I have ever met. ❞ he smiled widely before walking away. It was an unexpected turn, it made her painfully watch the her guy friend sulking.

It was dumbfounding afterall, it was a downcast moment. ❝ Eui...let's talk too. ❞ there, the teenager, surprising Eui again. ❝ Ah, Rye. D-did you...perhaps... ❞ she was scared actually for her reaction if she heard that, since it's also a serious matter to talk about.

Yeah, but you don't need to worry about things anymore...that time after valentine's day, he already explained everything to me and apologized. ❞ her long phrase, eased the agitated girl. ❝ Oh..and sure let's just meet outside the university. ❞ she agreed with her statement, while messaging her stressed temples.

❝ Eui, ❞ they eye-contact at eachother, but because of something that made Rye antsy, she broke it off

Eui, ❞ they eye-contact at eachother, but because of something that made Rye antsy, she broke it off. Eui, young smiled at the girl, who seemed to need reassurance on advices.

Rye- ❞

I'M SORRY! ❞ Rye bowed, resulting to her bumping her head in the table strongly. ❝ O-ouch. ❞ Rye holds her head, as if she was holding onto her dear life. The people who was supposed to be busy conversing just stared at the accidental sound made by Rye and the lifeless woody-table.

Oh God, are you okay Rye?! ❞ Eui went beside her to console the pain she got bumped on.

Y-yes... ❞ she laughed it off, easing the ambience. ❝ But what do you mean about that? ❞ Eui asked, still checking the reddening pain on her bestfriend's forehead.

I am sorry that, maybe I pressured you too much. ❞ she pouted. ❝ Huh, what do you mean? ❞ the lass flabbergasting asked back.

I didn't knew you like him. So I thought...I have to say sorry for my fault of pressuring you to keep your sentiments away from me and him. ❞ Rye continued and deeply sighed in the midst of her statement.

The girl gasped, how come her bestfriend knew? ❝ Its no one fault to fall inlove, Rye. So don't blame yourself. I am sorry too in some way. ❞ she lower down her sight, as she bit slowly on her lower lip.

Eui, you don't have to apologize, it's not even your fault to begin with and didn't you say it's no one fault afterall. ❞

I just need too. ❞ she awkwardly show her faint smile.

❝ You could've told me, you like him! You two were actually so cute! ❞ the girl slapped Eui's shoulder playfully, and squealed, romantically excited for the result of these two teens. ❝ You seemed more excited than me... ❞ she stare at the other lass, quite shock on how she react, actually.

So...are we okay now? ❞ Rye stopped, and looked deeply on her bestfriend's eyes. ❝ Yes. ❞ Eui concurred, with a big bright pearly smile plastered on her seemingly angelic face. They immediately hug eachother, because nevertheless, they got eachother's back.

Yes girl, now go to him! ❞ she clapped her hands softly. ❝ And please, don't let your sympathetic heart guard down and stop you from doing your happiness! ❞ Rye continued while shouting at her very best friend, who is now meters away from the cafe. Eui smiled, and ran home, definitely is aflutter for the outcome of her own lovestory.

She received many deserving sorry for today.

Eui! You are home? Did Mr. Yoo drive you home? ❞ her mother ask. ❝ Ah, n-no.. ❞ she scratched the back of her head secretly. ❝ Hmm, Eui, don't go anywhere, we have to talk with your mother after dinner. ❞ her father suddenly came in, and stated something.

Oh, okay... ❞ she was assuredly bummed out by that, she was sort of showing avidness earlier to find and meet the only truly man that has her heart carved on.

But she didn't expect that the discussion will be a bigger explanation of her unlocked life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 36 : the start of all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬