ᥫ᭡:19

࿐ 19 : another confession

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI WENT BACK TO THE STAGE WITH DO-HYEON but full of uneasiness to face her most closest friend. She gulped, and functioning her mic on. ❝ We were back, did y'all miss us? ❞ Do-hyeon laughed at his tactics.

Right, have y'all dance with..your loved ones? ❞ Eui followed what's written with her script. She stopped midway, and frowned, as to why she cannot get away from this. The crowd who hesitantly cheered, Eui felt a bit ease now. She mysteriously bit on her lower lip, and thought that it will be okay because nothing is impossible in this world.

Dang, I must have a bittersweet relationship with valentines, huh?

She thought, and grinned as a pretend for the live viewers of students. ❝ Now we must proceed. Have anyone remembered which number we've stopped? ❞ Do-hyeon acted like he is thinking. Then someone shouted five-hundred-nineteen. ❝ That's correct! And so on, we will be on five-hundred-twenty now. ❞ Eui on pretended again, but is happy someone got it right.

ENTRY #520,
To: Kang Eui

Eui roses one of her eyebrows up, it'll be the second letter that is for her.

To Eui,
     I remembered you really love winter, because it cozies you up with warm chocolate drink. I remembered seeing you the first time.

     I said hello, but I guess you didn't heard me. Even so, at such a young age, I already had fallen for you only, Beau.

     'Till now, all I thought it was a dream, but I guess dream do came true when I finally found you. You were talking to your bestfriend, and at that time, I feel like the world freezes suddenly.

The words got her heart beat a bit fast. No one really knew about her nickname Beau, all she knew was that in her younger junior days, a dream with a person on it always appear on her sleeps. That person rise like a sun, and the name Beau always was on his mouth.

She wondered who the person was, who saw her on those days he or she says.

   But Eui, no one got me butterflies on my stomach like you do.

    Always and forever, will I love you.

She blinked, not processing the incoming words. She looked up, seeing the crowd full of love and most are romantically excited by the love letter. Another confession, that is for her.

     They say to move on, but how can I? When I will always gonna come home to you.

It was the end of the letter. God, she stared at the letter sadly, not in a pity way, but it's just that if that person kept loving her, it might hurt both of them especially the one who confesses.

She looked up and nervously smiled at the circling crowd, as well as onto the camera for the live video. ❝ Looks like you have a loyal admirer, Eui. ❞ Do-hyeon said, clapping softly.

I also didn't expect that. ❞ she looked at the lad's side, making an eye contact to eachother.

She looked over to the crowd, breaking the gaze from Do-hyeon. Once again, meeting her best friend's crescent eyes. She was seated on there; emotionlessly, but still tried to smile at the young lass. With ease, Eui smiled back.

The event goes on, until the live ended. Now, all left to do in this gym was just to dance with your partner or either perform dances with your school and classmates in the stage.

Eui...are you okay?...did I do something wrong? ❞ Sunoo asked, as he stared at the young lass peacefully staring at the dancers. ❝ I'm sorry for leaving earlier, and I'm fine, thank you, also no, it's no one's fault...I guess. ❞ she said bowing, as well as thinking about that it's her own fault.

I'll go to the backstage. ❞ she awkwardly bid a goodbye to him.

Sunoo, stared at her back walking away from him.

If only, just if only he could freely comfort her in some way that she will feel that she deserves the love.

If only, he could hug her, sadly, he cannot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 2O : her sympathetic heart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬