ᥫ᭡:16

࿐ 16 : your eyes met mine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ENTRY #142
To: Kim Sunoo

To my Sun,
     Have you always just thought about not liking the idea of love? But here am I, falling deeper in unending feelings of mine.

     I have always thought, one day, it will always be me on my lonely tears. Yet, here you are. Smiling like you always do, already making my heart skipped a beat.

     Have I ever mentioned that, one day, I'll have to let you go? You have your own life, me too. If not meant to be, we cannot use a force to make you love one's heart.

     I'm sorry, and thank you too. It will hurt me, if one day I didn't stopped loving you. Through all of it, it's still been you. But I'll let you go, so be free and find your moon, my Sun.

Give around of applause! Eui, isn't that quite emotional and romantic, too? ❞ Do-hyeon looked at her side.

Yes, it really is. ❞ Eui sadly smiled when she finished reading the letter.

The letter itself wasn't that long, but has so many emotions of thoughts putted on it. The crowds clapped, some were crying as if they could feel the dramas of emoticons on the so called letter. Eui smiled softly when she met the gaze of Rye. She moved her gaze more in the upper seats, only to met the soft eyes of Kim Sunoo, focused on the stage.

Your eyes met mine, as the crescent eyes of their's twinkled and twirled around their deep black pupils.

His friends, were there beside him, teasing him from so many entries about him. Yes, it's true, it's like the twentieth entry that is for him.

He smiled, it was as if Eui was gonna explode the second she will speak, but then she gulped it, pretending it's okay.

Small interactions that led her life to an unending pit of love.

Eui, have you ever fallen inlove? ❞ Do-hyeon said in the mic looked at his side, snugging as he knows.

Oh, Do-hyeon trust me, we don't have time for that! Let's go on entry #143. ❞ Eui laughed it off, emceeing is fun but not that much when you are uncomfortable with it.

Look, even the entry is inlove. Love really is in the air. ❞ Do-hyeon smiled.

ENTRY #143
To: Kang Eui

Eui internally sighed, it's now her first time seeing her name in the printed card or paper. The letter is for her, yet she felt nervous about it. Imagining reading a letter from someone that is for you infront of hundreds and hundreds of students.

Oh! It's actually for you, Eui. Read it, take your time. ❞ Do-hyeon cooed, making the students very excited to see their not-so-interested in love, Eui's reaction.

To Eui,
     Eui, first of all, I really love your smile. So, I hope one day, you can show your brightest smile ever.

     Eui? It's really nice meeting you. Someday, I really do wish to see you happy with your love one in your arms, because it makes me happy too.

    Kang Eui, may this unknown person, admire and love you from afar.

The letter stunned the young lady on her state, never have she really received an letter like this. Many may have confessed to her from the past, but all of that was just a force of liking or rather admire, not love from what she sees.

She never knew that she is actually fond of the letter itself, it made her rising red cheeks pop out all of a sudden, but she of course was saddened by the last phrases. Heck, this was actually the first time.

She smiled, and lighty clapped. Her doe eyes, meeting his once again.

World stop, slow motion, and every words that can describe what she or they feeling. Eui was starstruck, so is Sunoo.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 17 : i miss her so much.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬