ᥫ᭡:37

࿐ 37 : childhood photographs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THEY WERE CRYING WHILE HER TEARS WERE STILL NOT DRIED UP YET, the direction of pathway seemed to be where his home was. Eui, was baffled, but still followed him. ❝ Wait here, Eui! ❞ Sunoo is so cute, he is frowning and his hands were cold despite the fact he is very covered. He forcedly but gently made Eui sat comfortably in the cushion.

The house is so silent, as she guess his dear parents were not home. Just remembering home, her tears were down again, as she bit her lower lip, trying to suppress her tear drops. Sunoo got out of the room upstairs with a small photo book and a plain black scrunchy band.

W-why are you crying? Did I made you tired from running all the way here? I'm sorry... ❞ he is feeling concerned for the lady, who needs someone right now. ❝ No... ❞ she denied truthfully. He went closer to check her, as his fingertips touch her forehead. He turned ruby-like color when knowing at how only centimeters they are apart.

He shook that thought off and continued, ❝ Do you want to talk it out? Let's take a walk outside, Beau. ❞ he caressed both the back of her hand when reaching it out before, while kneeling.

Let's go. ❞

When they got outside no one really started the conversation. ❝ Eui. ❞

❝ Sunoo. ❞ they said in the matching time, Sunoo showed her a weak smile. ❝ We are here again. ❞ Eui simply commented, brushing her arms to not shudder from the cold, gazing at the playground.

On such a busy night, everyone is engrossed with their own affairs. It's a fascinating sight to see people so happy. Linked hands with their dear ones, especially the pair walking down the street.

The kids are enjoying life running around the area. Some are selling their wares, and not going to lie, this is one of the greatest night. The dark, dim skies, and the lights sprinkled near the road made the night extra vivid and pleasing to the eye.

Let me show you this photo book, Eui! ❞ he happily grinned, while jumping feebly. His cuteness rised up the mood, making it more easier for Eui to talk to him.

This, this was when I was a baby. ❞ Eui stared at the fluffy-cheek newborn baby which is known to be Kim Sunoo.

You are cute. ❞ various compliments she showed for the remarkable one of its kind. He flipped the pages, explaining every detail as Eui showed interest on it too.

I really love this photo book. ❞ he sadly smile. ❝ Not only that, let me show you my favorite childhood photograph! he beamed, surprising the silent lady. Who unknowingly, just gave him a smiley nod.

Is this..the girl? ❞ she gently took the photograph, gazing at it like full of stars was twinkling again. ❝ Yes, isn't she so pretty? ❞ he proudly showed his love for the young miss in the photo. It was him and the mysterious girl that he has been mentioning, hugging together.

She is. ❞ she can feel dé​jà ​vu looking at the child's face. ❝ I used to tie her hair in cute little buns! ❞

❝ She would always pick cherries with me on our mini garden. ❞ he felt sadness actually, because not only does he want to recreate the significance, he also wanted to be with her through ups and down even if it meant him saving her over and over again.

We first met when we were...six! ❞ he cutely counted with his fingers. She stared at him like a cheery sweet cherry.

It was also February that time! Sometimes she would cry, and I don't like her crying! ❞ he pouted, as the lass smiled at her cute behavior. ❝ So I hug her everytime we meet... ❞

He took out the deep air he has been holding on for too long, ❝ She was hurt all the time, but I cannot really do much since I was still on my youth. ❞

❝ But thankfully, someone saved her and I was there to witness it, my prayers has been answered. ❞ if he was not down-to-earth then what is he? He is a guardian angel sent by the heaven.

You are so kind and sweet Sunoo, that girl must be lucky to have you. ❞ she patted his back, soothing the bummed out boy. ❝ Actually, I must be the one lucky to have her in my life...if not because of her, my life must be in a unbosom dark memoir right now. ❞ it was a long sentence that he said.

He anxiously covered her face with both his trembling hands. Eui got up, and hug the man. Don't you get dèjá vus from the last time they were here?

I have been finding her as a journey of life... ❞ he broke down, infront of a special girl. Eui was there to testify how much hugs this guy needs. ❝ I'm sure you can find her, Sunoo.. ❞ she comforted, still not getting away from the warm hug as she rub her palms against his back gently.

He withdraw the hug, as his tears dropped. ❝ You, you are finally here, Beau. ❞

❝ You are finally here...love. ❞ he repeated, resting his chin to her shoulders with his wet drops messing around his dove innocent features, she freezed, as well as her hands nowhere to act.

Love?

Yes, love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 38 : I really do...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1O note. luvsnoo
It's coming, but what
do you think will be in the
next chapter? ^^
Might not update
for awhile. :(
School sucks. :D