ᥫ᭡:3

࿐ O3 : a fan of me

࿐ O3 : a fan of me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI, I HAVE TO GO NOW! SEE YOU TOMORROW! ❞ Rye waved at her friend.

Eui hummed while stacking chairs and cleaning the floor. After she finished, she quickly left the university and went for a walk in the most beautiful places she always sees.

The cafe located near the seaside. It might be weird to have such a location for a cafe, but people here likes it.

So many couples go in here sometimes and also those who likes to sat on the sand.

Good aftie Eui~ What will you order? ❞ the cashier, Rina, said. They become friends, as when Eui was still a junior since she always come here. ❝ I'll take strawberry cocktail, please. Eui smiled and agreed with the order. The cafe itself was colored and painted with pastel colors like light pink, lavender, and powder blue or can be a sky blue.

Okay, wait a moment for your strawberry cocktail. You may take a sit first. ❞ Rina giggled, by that Eui took the most comfortable place to sit on.

Minutes went by, she already received her drink, she swirled the straw on it and gazed at the sea side.

Her thoughts dissipated as the metal dreamcatcher clanged on the cafe's door, signaling the arrival of a new person or customer. Was fate really that desperate to make it difficult for Eui to avoid someone?

Sunoo and his friends went into the counter to order what they wanted, while Eui stopped looking in case he noticed the gaze. She hid herself with her hair and hands, which is embarrassing to admit, but it was the only way she could. ❝ Oh God, even here. ❞

Eui! ❞ she freezes, but knowing the voice she looked up to see Rina on her casual clothes and not the working one.

Your shift ended already? ❞ Eui quietly said in surprise. It's nice to have Rina by her side, it will also distract her from the guy.

Yeah, you're the last one I served like as always. ❞ Rina was such a bubbly girl, that always smiles to fade away all her financial problems. But let's not talk about that today.

Hmm, it's almost Valentine's, do you have a date yet, Eui? Surely, you have one, right? ❞ Rina gazed at Eui teasingly.

Rina, you know I'm not into those kinds. ❞ Eui looked down on, to see her untouched drink.

Kid, you know, you can't fool me at all. I also said that on my younger days, but look at where I am now? ❞ Rina tapped her hand, as she talked about her days where she was on the same age as Eui. Rina was already on college, and maybe graduating in just few months now.

I don't know, just not interested. ❞ Eui finally took a sip on the cocktail as she smiled.

But you like someone. ❞ Rina straightforwardly said, as she took a glanced at Eui who was flabbergasted by the phrase. ❝ Yes, you're not interested but you like someone. And may I phrase that, the someone is here? ❞ Rina continued, and raise one of her eyebrows up.

Wrong. ❞ Eui defended, her smile faded.

Your eyes and ears said so. I'm right! ❞ Rina gripped on her hands, while laughing.

Eui sat on the sand, of course with a checkered black picnic mat that she took out of her bag

Eui sat on the sand, of course with a checkered black picnic mat that she took out of her bag. She always has it, ever since she started coming in here.

Luckily, earlier she was so distracted that she really did forgot his existence making it more easier for her to leave the place after she have a small talk with Rina.

It's so pretty in here, yet you still beat the sunset. ❞ Eui muttered to herself, unwilling to admit that she really loves him that much. ❝ That's cute, Eui! You like someone. ❞

Heck, why is fate really is doing this to us, I mean me!?

She turned around to see Sunoo, standing with earphones on one of his ears. He was smiling ear to ear, it's such an beautiful sight, that you will not hesitate to admit he is one of the heartthrob in the university.

She sighed, letting go of all air she has been holding on. ❝ You seemed to have a little problem there. ❞

❝ Huh, little. ❞ Eui secretly scoffed, not wanting to make the boy upset or hurt.

Silence then occurred them, as Eui then invited Sunoo to take a sit on the picnic mat. And again, the ambience become awkward again. Eui, took the first bait, ❝ Sunoo, may I ask a question? ❞

❝ You already are. ❞ Sunoo giggled jokingly, trying to soften the atmosphere. Eui just stared at him as Sunoo noticed it he stopped, ❝ Sure...what is it? ❞

My other friend likes someone, let's call her Beau. ❞ Eui started to talk. ❝ And my closest friend likes the same guy. Beau is actually the first one to like the guy but failed to say so, and my closest friend is the first one to admit. ❞ Eui continued, as she then looks at the sunset.

Beau wants a help or an advice from me when she heard that. What should I do? ❞ Eui glanced back at Sunoo, who is looking up trying to think something that is appropriate to say in the sudden topic. ❝ Silly, I know Beau was you. he playfully flicked her forehead, as Eui sighed, glaring at his sharp eyes.

How'd you know? ❞

I wasn't a fan, without knowing anything. ❞ he chuckled. ❝ Yes, I'm a fan of yours, Eui. ❞

A fan...of me?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ O4 : starting today, I'll prepare.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬