ᥫ᭡:15

࿐ 15 : d-day

࿐ 15 : d-day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT'S D-DAY, aren't you excited?

EUI! Why are you sulking there! ❞ Rye pointed out at Eui, who was all alone in the garden of the University.

I just feel tired, and quite excited for tonight's. ❞ Eui clapped her hands.

Flashback from yesterday night.
Eui stared at her laptop already for about twenty-minutes. She cannot focus her hands from the homeworks she has to do.

It'll be February 14 tomorrow. Should I or should I not? Eui thought, hesitant to click on the button. Quickly erasing it, and typing it back. Weird, it's like those who doesn't have much courage to send the message.

Come on, just click the button Eui. No, check all things first. Okay, no typos or incorrect grammars.

Eui, have you ever have the balls to do this? No, you don't so why are you- WHAT?! NO NO, I SENDED IT!? ❞ Eui stared at the black reflection of her laptop, horrified and ready to be digged down the land.

Now, what will I do!? ❞ Eui cried out to herself. ❝ Stupid. You're so stupid. ❞ she tapped her head.

Back to the present.

Oh, feeling tired? Don't be! Many students gonna come and watch it later not only live! Gotta have the best of best, Eui. You got this! ❞ Rye clapped, feeling bad for her friend who maybe only has few hours of sleep.

Eui! Eui! Let's go have an rehearsal! ❞ A voice from their back said, shows one of the student council in the university.

Eui hummed, as she glanced to her left, seeing Rye shooing her away in a excited and proud manner. They both smiled.

❝ Why is it supposed to be me

Why is it supposed to be me. ❞ Eui said looking down at her mic, still complaining out of nervousity about why is it supposed to be her who is gonna emcee with the president of students council which is, Do-hyeon.

Eui patting her red dress to match the topics and themes of today's event and since the weather has gotten more colder, she have a white coat emplaced with shiny things on her.

You got this, Eui. You have been emceeing ever since on your junior days. So don't be like that. ❞ a light tap on her shoulders, she looked in the mirror, seeing Do-hyeon cheering her up.

O-oh, Do-hyeon. ❞ Eui stuttered, jolt from the sudden appearance of Do-hyeon.

You know, I have always wondered if you like.. ❞ Do-hyeon suddenly brought up the topic, but got cut immediately when the teacher called them in, to go up in the stage in few minutes.

Can you say that again Do-hyeon? ❞ Eui slightly whispered. ❝ I can't hear you! ❞ Do-hyeon pointed at his ear piece.

The teens let it off, as they finally started. ❝ Hello! Good evening everyone, as you can see, I'm Kang Eui, and this is my partner Kim Do-hyeon. ❞ Eui putted on a slightly fake smile.

The students clap, as both the emcee just focus on the camera that is pointing out for the live and also the crowd.

Hey, partner, it's Valentine's day now, did you have a date earlier? ❞ Do-hyeon gazed at their script, following the phrases. ❝ Of course partner, I have a date with myself. ❞ Eui replied back.

Oh man, I thought Eui already have one! Back to the topic, you know it's Valentine's now right everyone? Aren't you all excited, that love goes in the air today~ ❞ Do-hyeon gazed back at the crowd, sing-sang the words to lift up the folks.

With that, students clapped and shouted in excitement. ❝ Okay, shh! Let's begin! ❞ Eui shouted, as they went back to the backstage. She felt her chest pounding in nervousity.

I did well, right? ❞

Of course, you're Eui. ❞ Do-hyeon clapped.

Do you like Sunoo? ❞ Do-hyeon, stopped clapping and looking at her with seriousness in his eyes. It's so straightforward that even Eui didn't expect he would someday ask that kind of question.

Huh, what do you mean? ❞ Eui looked at her new script.

Girl, don't be in denial. Even if you stare at the crowd or camera, your eyes will always be on him. ❞ he grinned.

Okay, fine, if you tell this to anyone, I will get you back, with you liking my friend. ❞ Eui jokingly threatened, but Do-hyeon made it so serious.

Bro, I'm just joking, chill. ❞ she said tapping his coat, as she saw him tensed up.

Eui..fine, let's keep eachother's secret crush or love, or whatever. ❞ Do-hyeon lend out his hand for a hand shake for their agreement.

I don't do promises. ❞ she grinned as they got back to the stage, Do-hyeon giving up.

If you love him that much, tell him. ❞ he whispered, next to her ear.

If you love him that much, tell him. It's not that easy.

Nothing's easy afterall.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 16 : your eyes met mine.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬