ᥫ᭡:23

࿐ 23 : valentine's bracelet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THEY ENJOYED THE NIGHT ALTOGETHER, Eui might not show it, but she do appreciate this opportunity to spend time with others. All her life was just a dull, boring sight to be honest, but not until Sunoo appeared, she saw him pass by in a different uniform in her junior years. It was snowing that time too, also on February.

He got such a big impact to her, that everyday she was hoping she could see him again. Her prayers has been heard, when he transferred to the school.

It added colors but here she was, hopeless romantic. It looks dull again, she looked at the three Infront of her just walking as she left behind for a few meters, to see them be happy 'cause it remarkably makes her cheery.

I heard there's fireworks. ❞ Do-hyeon said, clearly thinking if it's a false information or not. ❝ I heard it too! Must be a good timing to go here. ❞ Rye exclaimed, as she went abit close into the railings. ❝ Ah, the weather is so nice. ❞ Rye opened out her hands, from the fresh air and the snow.

You should wear your gloves, Rye. ❞ Do-hyeon sighed, worriedly. ❝ Oh right! The one you knitted was so comfortable Do-hyeon, thanks again. ❞ Rye said.

Ah, look at you two, young love. ❞ an old lady on their side.

Sunoo and Eui just looked at eachother, and laugh. The other two teens were frozen and flustered, as Rye tried to awkwardly explain they are not. But the lady, supposedly cannot believe it, they guess from her reaction. ❝ Dang it. ❞ Rye muttered, frowning.

Wait, what time is it? What time is it, y'all? ❞ Rye saying in panic. ❝ It's half past eleven. ❞ Sunoo said, looking at his watch.

Oh, I thought it's already twelve. ❞ Rye comfortably sighed. The three just smiled on the girl. ❝ I really missq watching fireworks. ❞ Rye shared her feelings. They waited, and waited in all silence just talking about simple stuffs.

Eui just smiled, as she excused her own self away from the three excited to chit-chat about the incoming fireworks in just few minutes.

Eui, wait!

Eui slowly turned around seeing, Sunoo panting. ❝ Eh? Sunoo, why are you running?

Eui, may I hold your hands for awhile? ❞ Sunoo said, as he laid his own hands infront of her.

Sure, but why? ❞ she carefully putted her hands on his. She is confused, but internally flustered by the state they had.

Eui, let me carefully put this on you. ❞ Sunoo caressed her hands with his thumb. He showed her a bracelet, it's a flower with a butterfly on top of it, a simple but elegant one.

As he clasped the bracelets metal to each other, ❝ Happy Valentine's day once again, Eui. Here's a valentine's bracelet for you. ❞ he reaches for it and kissed the back of her hand. Just then, the red and colorful fireworks went all out. It began to pop in the deep dark skies, coloring it with colorful patterns.

So beautiful... ❞ 

Eui was in shock, never expected this at all. She could still feel the soft grip and warmth on her hands. She looked, and here he is, still cozily intertwining their pearly hands that perfectly fits.

She looked back to the fireworks, comprehending the scene, she smiled gently feeling the bracelet tightly on her wrist.

Never knew, a sil​hou​ette watch her from behind. ❝ Sunoo..and Eui... ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 24 : rest on me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬