ᥫ᭡:33

࿐ 33 : it hurts, so much but now for real

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT'S SUCH A NICE DAY FOR EUI as Valentine's Day has already passed, also that day where Sunoo and her escaped even though she got caught. The splendid intricately carved metal that has always been on her wrist has yet to be removed.

It may or may not be her favorite, but it is completely biased in all of the gifts she has ever gotten. Eui walked through the exquisite corridors, her glasses on, admiring the rustling leaves from outside glass panel that led into the enormous library. Full of picturesque books she can read and learn.

She sat down, and drank her coffee quietly, trying not to be a disruption to someone reading or reclining. ❝ The real danger, they argued came not from the Soviet Union but from the mad pace of Americ– ❞  Eui tried to fathom the words out loud for herself, yet a voice outscore her to halt.

Eui! ❞ she turned her back, only seeing the smiley girl, lighty waving at her, Rye. Out of shock and fear of getting kicked out, Eui shushed the lady.

Rye, carefully putted a book on her space of table beside Eui of course. She watches the other girl reading, ❝ What are you reading, Eui? ❞

Something about political issues. ❞ Eui smiled, still not gaining the other girl gazes.

Oh, I thought you're into romance this days? Wasn't it? ❞ Rye fixed her posture, and opened the book she has, turned to Eui for an reply.

Yeah, but I guess I have to learn anyways as college is coming. ❞

❝ Right, college. ❞ Rye sighed, pacing back and forth internally from the topic, College. She has still not got herself ready for it, by means she's very nervous thinking about what will happen on her college days.

What if– ❞

Eui sighed, as she tapped the table lightly to earn the female's attention, ❝ Stop with those what if's, you're one of the most influential students in here. I'm sure you can do it, all you need was a mind break. ❞

Eui gripped on Rye's shoulder, looking directly on her eyes, full of concerns from the girl who was suffering on her what if's or negative messages.

Eui.. ❞ Rye cried as she, suddenly went to hug her closest bestfriend.

Eui, you're such a life saver. All you did was say comforting words, but it felt like I'm on cloud-nine crying. ❞ she cried more loudly, as the librarian gave them a look.

Rye, you should calm down now, Rye. We might get kicked out. ❞ Eui, apologizes to the librarian for her friends behavior.

❝ Eui

❝ Eui.. ❞ Rye muttered, half-asleep. Eui, hummed and turned to her friend.

But before Rye can continue her own, another voice syncing with the words, ❝ It hurts, so much but now for real. ❞

It really did synchronized with Rye by that, she was openly wide. Both the girls looked to their back, seeing Do-hyeon, with eyes that just seemed to came back from crying. His eyebags were red from the touch of his finger tips.

What do you two meant by that same phrase? And Do-hyeon are you okay? What happened? ❞ Eui comprehending both of their words as she glanced at the two.

❝ When will you realize... ❞ Do-hyeon, lowered down his head.

Same as Do-hyeon, Rye sighed and lowered her gaze down, as she putted both of her arms in the table and hid her face on it. She was sobbing.

Eui was taken aback by the two teenagers act, it was like they came from a break up. Eui doesn't know who Do-hyeon was pertaining to, so he started to walk away after the silent treatment.

Eui was about to catch up on him, but then she turned to Rye instead since she cannot just leave her alone too.

Eh? What's happening, Rye do you know something? ❞ she tapped the hidden-face girl.

No, Eui. I also don't know. ❞ Rye smiled at the worried lady.

Then, what do you mean with that words? You two said the same thing, but it's more likely the both of you has a different reason. ❞ Eui, waited for her response for like ten-seconds.

It hurts..my heart hurts, Eui. ❞ Rye hid her face again in her long arms, cupping her chest as if she could feel her heart on her palms.

Eui frowned from the sight, very worried actually. ❝ Rye... what's happening? You can tell me anything. ❞ she tried to comfort the distress and pained girl.

That's it! ❞ she immediately stood up, shocking Eui from her seat.

Rye, was now again smiling brightly. Eui blinked, as if the girl was just sobbing earlier. ❝ What's that's it? ❞

Eui, I'm sorry but I have to go home early! ❞ Rye waved, smiling. Running away in the library, Eui again apologizes from the noise.

Confusing Eui, just started to read again.

I didn't think you'd still wear that today! ❞ another voice from her side said.

O-oh, Sunoo. Yeah, it seemed very precious. ❞ Eui stuttered from the sudden appearance.

She smiled, and he did too. Her eyes, if you wouldn't notice, is actually glimmering when she smiles looking at him. Her gaze was very candor, super sincere.

Rye, was the only thing Eui had in her mind. As the sweet, happy smile that was drawn into her face, slowly disappeared on it's own.

He then initiated to hold her hands, just same as he did in the love's day but this time, it's both her hands on his gentle grasp. It got her astonish.

Eui, will...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 34 : sorry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬