ᥫ᭡:7

࿐ O7 : night-walk

࿐ O7 : night-walk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE TEENS ALREADY LEFT THE SPOT EARLIER as they went back to the cafe seeing that it's already closed, knowing that the workers have might already done it. Sunoo grabbed a familiar looking bike on the back of the cafe, and Eui's bag on it. He walked it towards Eui, as she  took the bag gently.

You're not gonna be safe if you're gonna go home alone at this time, Eui. ❞ Sunoo looked at her, as he was busied earlier gazing upon his clean and rarely used bike. The lady was about to speak that she is sure she can go home, not until Sunoo beat her into it, ❝ It'll be bad and worrying if I don't take auntie and uncle's daughter safely. ❞ he joked around for a little bit, but there's a hint of seriousness in his tone.

She sighed, finally giving in to where she would agree he would take care of her through the walk even if their route wasn't that same. ❝ To make you not feel bad for me to walk you home; just take it is a night-walk. ❞ he smiled brightly, upon the shimmering lamp lights across the street lit up onto his perfect angel features. ❝ That'll make me feel bad more, given to that you're the one saying it. ❞ they both chuckled.

He played some songs through their few steps into the lead that'll match the ambience of the teens. For real, never have she ever experienced this kind of circumstance with someone especially a boy.

It cannot stop her more from falling, starting with his gentleman-act and little small things. She cared for her bestfriend, but what can she do?

Feelings were never meant to enact forced, it will just happened so suddenly that even you, yourself won't take the step on realizing that you were happy to have this certain someone around.

Her struggles again appeared as they walked a bit more closer to her way. ❝ Eui, are you okay?Sunoo waved gently in front of her face as he saw her drained and spaced out, it was unlikely of her to.

A-ah yes, just worrying and thinking about something. ❞ she smiled at him as he nodded hesitantly.

Hm, I see, you're cold. ❞ he laughed for a bit as she stared at him with a small blank smile on her face. He then took off his long black coat and putted it onto Eui's body who is low-key freezing at this point. ❝ No, it's okay. ❞ she push it back to him.

It was cold actually especially on this months, so many were seen to be wearing coats or some thick clothes to cover up their freezing bodies. ❝ It's okay, Eui. I don't want you to get sick. ❞ he smiled a little as she finally sighed and wearing it. For real, it was quite big for her, but it was very comforting.

Oh, thanks then. ❞ then again, it was silent again. In a comforting way, where she had her head low, and the cars on the other side of Sunoo passing by. Street lamps that they have exceed, lit on their faces with her nose and cheeks tinged with light red from the cold blow of the wind.

She was silently smiling, rubbing her hands together and exhaling the air as it made a small fog . ❝ It's here, thank you Sunoo. ❞ Eui, took off the coat when they arrived in front of their gates. ❝ Thank you, too. ❞ he shyly smiled, as she chuckled.

He fixed his posture as he slowly got close to Eui. She was flustered, when the warmth of his lips made its way to her forehead. It was all of a sudden, like in a slow motion and all. A small happy face was plastered in his angelical cheeks as he go backwards and finally leaving.

She touched her cheeks, and if the ground is not wet, it would've made her drop all the things on her arms and palms.

Sun. ❞ she muttered, at his back that was already fifty meters away. She also doesn't know why, why she said that.

But all she knew, he was a sun that made her life lit into a shining glimmer like if sun was a human, then it is him they were talking about. And there she goes, falling harder than she already is and should not be.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ O8 : roses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬